Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2005, 08:59 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well whether you like Amber and Rob or not, they are doing very well! They are kinda cute together I must say, even though again they probably don't need the money as much as others do. Ooooh, I am just getting to dislike Ray and Deana, well mostly Ray LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 03-11-2005, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 01:59 AM   #2
Djinn Raffo
Ra

I think it's on in Canada as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Djinn Raffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 10:16 AM   #3
Ladyzekke

I know Djinn, but not the same season as the U.S. So that's why I made two different threads, same for the show LOST. Just don't want to spoil anyone who is watching previous seasons. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-11-2005, 12:16 PM   #4
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

We are on the same season as the US. I just think LadyZekke does not like the Canadians.

And I have to admit that I also like Rob and Amber they seem to make a very good team.

Lady Zekke do you watch Survivor?
Old 03-11-2005, 12:28 PM   #5
Ladyzekke

Ah OK, well I don't know LOL! I thought Canada and Australia both were on past seasons. I think I'll change my title to The Amazing Race Season 7 (well after I check and make sure 7 is correct LOL).

Mack Attack - Yep, I watch Survivor too, this season so far seems to be pretty good, although I missed most of last nights because friends decided to drop in unannounced right in the middle of it! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-11-2005, 12:37 PM   #6
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
We are on the same season as the US. I just think LadyZekke does not like the Canadians.
<font face="Verdana" size="3" color="#00FF00">Yah, I have been getting that impression as well.

Actually I just don't think she realizes the we get alot of US channels, as well as our Canadian channels closely tied with the US shows in deals and such that the Broadcast are the same as the US with the only differences being time zones, so Alberta would show about the same time as Montana.

That or she believes we are located down with the Australians.

Got to love Australians though, there are quite a few in Calgary, enough that they have there own club. One invited me to there party were I was surrounded by displaced Australians and New Zealanders. Fun people!!

(Note: LadyZekke posted just before me, LOL. Hope you didn't mind me poking a little fun at your expense LadyZekke)</font>

[ 03-11-2005, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 01:38 PM   #7
Mack_Attack

Well Survivor last night was good. The reward challenge was one of the best I have seen to date. And the losing team is just not doing so good. Did you hear the comment the hillbilly said about the gay guy beating him. Classic.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:56 PM   #8
Ladyzekke

Nah I don't mind Pritchke LOL [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mack Attack, I didn't see that part unfortunately, funny stuff! What do you think about the hillbilly? I find him entertaining to watch, but he's also a whiney ass LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-11-2005, 03:33 PM   #9
Mack_Attack

I find that hillbilly also to be a little on the whinning side. He was so sure that they were going to have to best outhouse. I mean he kept saying that he was in constuction and not to worry we will be done in time. They were still building when Jeff pulled up. I have a feeling he will be one of the ones that gets a vote to leave the island. And the one person that I thought would have got the vote of sooner is Angie. But she is doing so well. I think is she flys below the radar a little more she might go places. I find it bizzare that half the time she has those blured imagies around her boobs. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2005, 07:33 PM   #10
Ladyzekke

LOL, oh great, now next week I'll be looking for the blurred boobs! I won't want to, but your words will be there in my head, now that I've read your post, whispering to me to look and see for myself LOL. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I do like this particular season, there are some seasons I swear I hardly remember because they just seemed kinda boring, you know?

[ 03-11-2005, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps