Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2001, 07:16 PM   #21
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

To:

Darth Bob & Blackwolf

WELCOME TO IRONWORKS

------------------

Dubbed Queen of the Illuminati by Diogenes.
Old 10-06-2001, 11:53 PM   #22
Desuma_Malevois

Welcome to the board, Darth Bob!

Old 10-07-2001, 02:10 AM   #23
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

every "bob" ive ever known was an insecure, sycophantic dweeb whining for protection and acceptance. jury's still out but here's my ambiguous "welcome".

amergin, chaotic neutral and rather intoxicated
Old 10-07-2001, 06:49 PM   #24
Tiamat
Banned User

Darth Bob, your alright! Dont leave! We are a very caring forum... and we have even helped a break up!

------------------

I am Tiamat!
Old 10-07-2001, 07:23 PM   #25
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

good for you Ameragin, I really dont care, beacuse bob isnt my real name, I thought that the name I amde was funny, so thats why I choose it, and even if it was, such words coming form someone with the amount of intellegnce you have displayed, wouldent bother me in the least.
Old 10-07-2001, 08:10 PM   #26
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

oops worng thread.......
Old 10-07-2001, 11:42 PM   #27
Amergin
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Bob:
good for you Ameragin, I really dont care, beacuse bob isnt my real name, I thought that the name I amde was funny, so thats why I choose it, and even if it was, such words coming form someone with the amount of intellegnce you have displayed, wouldent bother me in the least.
1. for someone to be commenting on intelligence with the number of misspellings you had is more than ironic. if you could have delayed your kneejerk reaction long enough to see what else ive posted here, you would have found evidence contradictory to any accusations of stupidity or unhelpfulness.

2. "am i unwanted?"... hi, this is a public forum about a computer game yet you want to know if people here like you but their opinions only matter if they have "intellegnce" [sic].

3. i did say the jury was still out; fortunately for them you pled to a lesser charge.

4. i based my judgement on a name; rather superficial, wouldnt you think? but wait, you make snap judgements so therefore you didnt catch the sarcasm.

5. you try to distance yourself from the name you chose but oppositely become offended when i state the personalities ive known that were attached to it. please be more consistent.

in any case, no flame war here as i must now avoid any posts by this person lest i retch from all the sniveling. dont step into the arena unarmed.
Old 10-08-2001, 01:05 AM   #28
Blackwolf
Dungeon Master

"no flame war here as i must now avoid any posts by this person lest i retch from all the sniveling."

-----

Aaah.... Having spent many years in the flamepits of Usenet, NOW I`m starting to feel at home...
Old 10-08-2001, 09:42 AM   #29
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

whatever you say Aneragin, and Blackwolf, shut your trap, I have no quarral with you. Also Ameragin, actually you are just an assinine, raving lunatic and nobody cares what you think or have to say beacuse you are a "little person" you have no future, unlike me. You can, once you pass adolecence, a life on the streets, who is happy to get a rat for dinner. So for one like, he, *YOU* to be saying things like that to me is nothing more than blastphomy, and is regaurded with the amount of respect that ANY moron with a stupid opnion, absolutly nothing. So please show your supioriors some respect wont you?
And Blackwolf, theres no need for things like that, dont be an ass, and I wont have a problem with you, you dont need to avoid my posts. thanks!
Old 10-08-2001, 09:46 AM   #30
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

also, I forgot to say in the last reply, If you cant tell that my post is ment enitrely in jest, you are even more of a just plain worthless babbleing ebdlessly idiot than I imagend, if thats possible..... So kindly, just go away, nobody likes you, and we really dont care about or for you, and about your thoughts and worthless opinions. K? juat go away and die or something and make the world a better place.