Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 07-08-2003, 02:48 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Is there a way that we can save our place in the undermountain? That way we dont have to start over each time, or does it take up space on your server?
I don't want to cause slow down just to save a game. Is this something for the future of the Mod or, not until it can be down loaded as a single player game?

Had great time this weekend with Animal and a few others WOW what a team we had saterday night thru sunday morning. Talk to you later got to go back to work break is over.
Thanks!

[ 07-08-2003, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]
Old 07-08-2003, 03:26 PM   #2
Chewbacca
Zartan

I would love something like a token system that would allow a character to teleport to the last level they have a token for, or even something transparent using the new database functions in SOU/1.30.

Running through the levels I have already seen before is a bit boring.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 06:55 PM   #3
Animal
Gold Dragon

Yeah, we were kickin' serious butt! [img]smile.gif[/img]

We layed a beating on that dragon towards the end of level 9, and were still looking for more. Can't wait until the next foray into the Undermountain.

Great job on the mod, Ziroc. Fantastic.