Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2001, 01:50 AM   #31
draconia

I still can't beat these guys. I have tried everything that everyone has suggested and I still get creamed. Do I need to beat these guys or can I just avoid them?

Old 01-04-2001, 01:59 AM   #32
UserFriendly

Carefully sneak just beyond their visual range, farsight helps, and have two mages cast multiple webs on the group. it could take several, but definately the mages will be immobile and gagged. launch fireball, and swat the dwarf who usually makes it. never had a problem...

Old 01-04-2001, 02:06 AM   #33
draconia

Thanks, I will try that. It seems like everything I do doesn't work.

Old 01-04-2001, 02:42 AM   #34
draconia

That didn't work either. I guess I will just have to go back later and try it another time. Thanks for everyone's help.

Old 01-04-2001, 02:48 AM   #35
UserFriendly

this always works...

get spider spawn, and prepare about 5 spiders out of visual range. send them in, an send one hasted guy in to init dialog. this will turn them red, and the spiders will be in a position to rush them. send the archers in to target mages and disrupt their spells.