Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-07-2004, 03:21 AM   #31
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
All skin colours are beautiful [img]smile.gif[/img] . This is my crusade - I have untannable skin and I am sick of magazines and people making me feel unattractive because my skin isn't golden
Aelia, the article writers of those magazines must be incredibly clever (and sinister) if they can make a classically beautiful young lady such as yourself ever feel unattractive [img]smile.gif[/img] You've got as righteous a crusade as any that has ever been [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Still, it's totally unnecessary. If if may be frank, you're hot, girl! [img]smile.gif[/img] YeeOwZAH!
Old 12-07-2004, 05:55 AM   #32
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I agree Hiero she is waaaay attractive, and I can vouch that she thinks up good ideas for Xmas. She helped me with all my shopping last year and my mum was most impressed with the thoughful present. She knew straight away I must have had help cos I would never in a million years have thought of buying her that [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 12-07-2004, 11:54 AM   #33
Elif Godson
Dracolich

sweet, let's give some virtual gifts Cosmo and all those other mags can just go to hades and burn.....BURN I say!!!
Old 12-07-2004, 04:18 PM   #34
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Aww, now I'm blushing! *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img] Were you wanting to join in Davros, or just pumping up my ego (appreciated either way [img]smile.gif[/img] )?
Old 12-07-2004, 04:43 PM   #35
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
I'm a bit confused as to how this works, but I reckon I'll figure it out in time. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

So yeah, I guess I'm in. I'll feel like a Scrooge if I don't.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:04 PM   #36
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Aww, now I'm blushing! *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img] Were you wanting to join in Davros, or just pumping up my ego (appreciated either way [img]smile.gif[/img] )?
See, we did manage to get some colour into those lovely cheeks

You know my taste in these things is terrible, so I will just sit on the sidelines and pump up your ego .
Old 12-09-2004, 12:18 AM   #37
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
That's cool, Dave! *hugs* LOL that's true. You'd probably give whoever you got a photo frame or something [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] . Are you visiting your folks this year or are you too busy at the plant? Btw, did you get my reply to your last email? LOL this is NOT a nudge to write back, but just MSN used to highlight emails replied to in green and now it doesn't so I'm not sure whether it sent properly or anything. I remember sending it and running out the door of my office so there's any number of ways I could have stuffed it up. Actually that could happen even if I had an hour to hit send
Old 12-09-2004, 07:54 AM   #38
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
That's cool, Dave! *hugs* LOL that's true. You'd probably give whoever you got a photo frame or something [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] . Are you visiting your folks this year or are you too busy at the plant? Btw, did you get my reply to your last email? LOL this is NOT a nudge to write back, but just MSN used to highlight emails replied to in green and now it doesn't so I'm not sure whether it sent properly or anything. I remember sending it and running out the door of my office so there's any number of ways I could have stuffed it up. Actually that could happen even if I had an hour to hit send
Yes I did get your last email, and it is my turn to write back - the "not nudge" is duly noted and I promise to do better

I am not visiting the folks this year otherwise I would have warned you I was coming to town [img]smile.gif[/img] . I only get over there about one year in every three due to work. The thing about a company with a lot of Chemical Engineers is that they recruit them from all over the country, so there is always a convoy heading up to the airport in mid to late December, and there is always the matter of who's turn is it to have Xmas off.

Sniff - what's wrong with the occasional picture frame . Not that I had bought one or was buying one mind. Hope the Secret Santa stuff goes well.
Old 12-10-2004, 06:45 AM   #39
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

bump, for them what will not scoll! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2004, 06:48 AM   #40
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

as above