Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2003, 03:42 PM   #21
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Well i hope the "problem" can be fixed. I hope that Z will manage to get it all done as it must be.(with the money and hosting IW and all)

I would send [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] money but i am too young.(only 16)
Old 11-13-2003, 03:51 PM   #22
Zero Alpha

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
There are lots of Java chat prompts out there... one of the coolest things i've seen though is a TagBoard...

if you go to www.deathkiller.com and look on the side you'll see i just recently put a tag board there which Is a pretty neat little contraption [img]tongue.gif[/img]
nice page. i love the thing that circles the mouse .
Old 11-13-2003, 04:02 PM   #23
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Yup the mouse pointer marquee is pretty cool.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-13-2003, 05:38 PM   #24
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
There are lots of Java chat prompts out there... one of the coolest things i've seen though is a TagBoard...

if you go to www.deathkiller.com and look on the side you'll see i just recently put a tag board there which Is a pretty neat little contraption [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yes, tag board are cool. They are becoming very popular.
Old 11-16-2003, 07:20 PM   #25
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by Sythe:
quote:
Originally posted by cloud ff7 38:
I never got to use the chats but i have wanting too. I always see that link at the top taunting me to click it and then I do and im dissappointed. And as for the reason it was shut down thats kind of stupid of people to say bad things of ziroc. That kind of shows no common sense or that you really want to be banned.
*pats on his back* I feel the same way. When I first clicked I was excited then saddened. Blast the people who ruined it for us!! [/QUOTE]So true. I remember how ridiculous and stupid what happened was, but I'd actually forgotten how vulgar, childish, and completely asinine those involved actually were until someone reminded me with a partial transcript.

Kids saying those kind of things are bad enough, but it's the adults involved who were really sad. Thank goodness the sane offenders saw the error of their ways and made things right.

Well, the good news is that Ziroc is ever vigilant and on the case, so once chat is made safe from the idiots of the world, those of us here at Ironworks can enjoy the feature again.

Go Choc!

L.S.F.U.
S.C.I.H.2.