Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2002, 02:57 PM   #11
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Publicly, they have used innuendo to convey the message that perhaps what they used is a more common chemical that you think, and that such information would be bad to publish given the current state of violent tendancies and loonies running about. But, [img]smile.gif[/img] wink wink say no more, right? That's the exact sort of innuendo I would make if I had used something I'd promised not to in the Geneva Convention.
Fentenyl is outlawed by the Geneva Convention?
If so we have a bunch of Medical types that should be ready for War Crimes trials [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well if nothing else this will quite eloquently disple the myth that non-lethal drugs can be used for law enforcement with no casualties. Anytime you subject a human to chemical substances there can be unforseen consequences.

[ 10-29-2002, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 10-29-2002, 03:00 PM   #12
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
Publicly, they have used innuendo to convey the message that perhaps what they used is a more common chemical that you think, and that such information would be bad to publish given the current state of violent tendancies and loonies running about. But, [img]smile.gif[/img] wink wink say no more, right? That's the exact sort of innuendo I would make if I had used something I'd promised not to in the Geneva Convention.
Fentenyl is outlawed by the Geneva Convention?
If so we have a bunch of Medical types that should be ready for War Crimes trials [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]I don't know if this is the exact drug, MagiK, as no one does. But, I will point out that lots of things doctors use on patients are outlawed as weapons under the Geneva Convention. 2 different types of use, you see. Moreover, I don't know if Fentanyl is the drug that the news said was the possibly-used and geneva-outlawed chemical, but I do know they mentioned one chemical that was a possibility.