Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-11-2001, 04:47 AM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

I have heard alot about his shadow keeper and have not used it at all even tho I have done stuff like making kits etc. Where do you get it from and how do you use it?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-11-2001, 04:48 AM   #2
BladeMaster

You can get from www.teamBG.com

------------------

Old 05-11-2001, 04:54 AM   #3
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

There are some descriptions on that site about how to use it. It can be tricky none the less..

Mostly good to change things like attributes, items and gold. You can also change romances and some other things.

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-11-2001, 04:55 AM   #4
BladeMaster

How do you export items from Shadowkeeper to customize them

------------------

Old 05-11-2001, 10:38 AM   #5
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
How do you export items from Shadowkeeper to customize them

I don't know if that's the best bet for exporting items. You probably want to get Infinity Engine Editor Pro to export items and customize. You can download that from TeamBG also.

When using Shadowkeeper, try to change only the variables you know you need to change and let the game make other adjustments. If you make an incorrect change, your game can lock up. The most common example of this is experience. If you need to level up a character, change the experience, start your game, and level up. That way you don't have to worry about changing all of the abilities, spells, proficiencies, etc.

It's a great program. I used it often -- not to cheat, just to "customize"

------------------

Most Subtle Official Straightman of the Laughing Hyenas -- Grammarian Brigade.
Old 05-11-2001, 11:22 AM   #6
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

you can get it here http://www.mud-master.com/ftp/ShadowKeeper.zip
i use shadow keeper to export my items. then i use ieep to edit them (when i do image editing ) but with shadow keeper you can change character stats. what they look like, what class they are, what level, what spells they have, what they have in their inventory, etc. etc. etc.
like i have edwin and changed him into a mage/cleric lvl 12/11 he is a spell castin ass kicker.

------------------

Lord of the Screen Shot
Get My IronWorks Winamp skin