Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2001, 09:17 PM   #1
Burner
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Anyone with the game freeze/slowdown problem please email Interplay Tech Support. I have convinced them of this problem. The more reports the better chance for a fix. Thanks & Good Gaming
Burner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 08:26 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

They know of the slow down reports, as you can read that they are addressing this issue in the Expansion of BGII. I have a friend at Microsoft that tells me that my machine may also be the problem. I told him that I had 128MB RAM, and he told me to put in another 128MB. You can buy a 256MB chip online for $65.00. He said to defrag the hard-drive once per month, especially if I delete files often. Also, the Video card could be looked at. All of these problems can contribute to the slow down of the game, and cannot be blamed on the game, itself. We would look like fools to think so. The guys at Interplay are probably laughing their heads off at how many people blame everybody but themselves for the problems that occur.

------------------

Larry of the OHF

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 03-15-2001).]
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote