Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2000, 11:32 PM   #41
Mr. Underhill
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Grettings folks, Hows everyone doing.
Hey peeps, umm.. if your using the infinity editor and shadow kepper at the same time you may get unexplaneble bugs with your items. So it's a good idea to close shadowkeeper befor you save an item file, shadow keeper loads all of the item resources into memory which can cause resource conflicts with the two programs. the infinity editor only accesses the resources you are using. This isn't from me but rather I talked to TL the creater of the infinity editor about this problem and he suggested closing shadowkeeper before saving the edited files. I know it's a pain to switch back and forth all the time but it will save time when you have to keep srewing around, because of bugs with the items.
Azred add a new header extension, this will allow you to give multibil abilities to your items.
baato if you need help with anything you can email me with a problem, and i]ll try to help as best I can.
I've made a really kick ass holy avenger it's a +5 long sword that grants the weilder protection from evil, it cast rightious magic three times a day, stuns opponents like Celestial Fury and even has the 3D effect. it even has a 5% chance of dealing an additional 5 points of magical damage. I've also made some glowing armour and a glowing helm and sheild for a paladin. there all kinda powerful so I wait till i find an equivelent item in the game the i just replace it with these, that way it's kinda like earning them fairly, I guess. For example when I kill firkraag and loot carsomyr i replace it with my holy sword. If any one wants these items i would be happy to e-mail them to you. and if any one wants a particular item made it will be a nice holiday present from yours truely. or if any one needs help I can do my best to remedy your problem.
just wanted to say I love this forum every one is so friendly and concerned with every one else's delemas. This place is like a dorks heaven no offense to any geeks out there.
fare thee well
p.s. Baato hows the girl sitch going.
p.p.s. I know i'm not a regular poster on this site but i read it every night when i get home from work, it's so entertaning
Old 12-15-2000, 11:34 PM   #42
Mr. Underhill
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Azred, I here ya on the coffee thing, I'm a slave to the bean
Old 12-21-2000, 05:39 PM   #43
Jon the Hell Caster

Mr. Underhill thank you sooooooooo much! You saved me *hours* of programing with your warning thanks! Also Right now I am working on making a Vampire Charecter when I am done all who want it Email me at yos@gis.net

Old 12-25-2000, 08:02 AM   #44
Jon the Hell Caster

anyone want any items? If you do either put your request here or email me.

Old 12-25-2000, 08:32 AM   #45
Mortis Metacarpus

Hey, does anyone know how to give sorcerers home made spells? They can't learn them off scrolls and I can't put them in with shadowkeeper because it won't let you look for spells in the override directory. This is really starting to bug me.

Old 12-25-2000, 08:40 AM   #46
Jon the Hell Caster

when you make your spell had name it thats the name shadowkeeper uses for your spell.