Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 11-30-2000, 01:31 AM   #1
Kore'tha-Konkoror

I have passed over buying Icewind almost half a dozen times since it came out. But Christmas nears. Why should I get this game?
Old 11-30-2000, 10:02 AM   #2
Montag

If you waited this long, wait until they lump the upcoming Heart of Winter expansion with the original. Don't get me wrong, I loved this game and put it very high on my list of favorites. There are just so many games out right now, save a few bucks and get the full package in a couple of months. The timing should be right so that you will finish it then just in time for Neverwinter Nights comes out.
Old 12-08-2000, 07:57 AM   #3
Silverblade
Dungeon Master

Why? I'll tell you why it's one of the best RPG games ever produced, that and
Baldur's Gate, Tales of the Sword Coast, Baldur's Gate II - Shadows of Amn.
Amazing. If you liked D&D or even AD&D at some point in your life, then these are a must.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2000, 12:06 AM   #4
Arkalian Dragonbane

It was my first game that I acutally played to the end. I played Baldurs Gate at my friends house, and was sold. When I got a computer I bought Icewind Dale. Awesome!!! I like how you make all your own characters, and you make a your own background for them. I enjoyed very much. But like the other guy said, wait until the full package come out.