Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 01:37 PM   #1
Rikard

I'm gonna write a story
at least someday i will
made a list of personia some of then based upon IW people
If you dislike the way i wanted to use your nickname
or the fact i use it at all
please tell me and help improve

Rikard T'Aranaxz
A Noble Necromancer Born a long long time ago, some claim in another Plane of existince but never has it been confirmed and Rikard is not willing to talk about. Almost certain though is his Define Heritage. Rikard is the leader of a group called the Order of The Holy Flame, Guardians of a ever burning flame which is said to be linked to the Eternal Phoenix herself

Tessio
Another leader of the Order, Though at first sight he might seen to have less power then Rikard, he is according to Rikard the true power behind the order, although Tessio himself does not agree with that. Like Rikard, Tessio is a powerful Magician, though he is of a different kind then Rikard

Amber the Cloud Dragon
Cloud Dragons are suppost to be shy creatures but Amber has a different opinion about that. As one of the Most ancient of Dragons, she is an Oracle for the Mensch (Intelligent Humanoid creatures) and is willing to give advice to any who brings her company and Shiney stuff, which like any dragon she adores.

Suul-Yinn "The Stealth Bomber"
The Leader of one of the Winged Races of Elves, He's a great support to the order as he and his followers fligh over and drop rock upon the heads of enemies of the order, hence the nickname

Raimo Sitacoé
[RAI-mo si-TA-co-aj]
A powerful Demon who has chosen the path of good instead of evil, formally known as Memnoch he is now a devoted guardian of the Flame

Azurian Greymane
One of the Higher placed within the order he is a skilled fighter and quite a funny guy, though not much is know about his past, before he entered the Order

Jerome
former opponent of Rikard he has turned around and is now a guardian aswell, though many find him unreliable because he seems to be more words then deeds. But when it the need is highest, Jerome will show himself to be a formidible fighter

Iason the Unseen
Few People except his closest friends and supervisors have seen him. He's a master of discuise and stealth and has never been withnessed in action

Nicodemus Deathslayer
A paladin of the order that has devoted himself of ridding the world of all undead, which is a problem when one of the Order's allies appeares to be a undead himself

The Overlord
Nobody knows who this is, but he has gathered a group of followers determent to take over control of the Holy Flame and thus control the power of the Eternal Phoenix, No suprise he is the Order's greatest threat

This is what i got so far
if you think your character's character isn;t right please tell me

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 01:48 PM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Love it! Shiny things, bring on the shiny things!!!

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-16-2001, 02:11 PM   #3
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Love it! Shiny things, bring on the shiny things!!!

CB

Amber the cloud dragon will be attacked by swarms of KillerBees and be bothered with itching for many centuries
j/k

Old 09-16-2001, 02:14 PM   #4
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Whos Iason the Unseen?

I dont know anyone who is realted to his personality at IW..

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-16-2001, 02:16 PM   #5
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Whos Iason the Unseen?

I dont know anyone who is realted to his personality at IW..

Ah so you notest
It's Me or at least a character i created

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 02:16 PM   #6
Sorcerer Alex

I think you should also have an unusually intelligent young mage by the name of Alex. Just seems right, somehow

Old 09-16-2001, 02:20 PM   #7
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
I think you should also have an unusually intelligent young mage by the name of Alex. Just seems right, somehow
LOL.

Good idea Rikard.But where is Choc the Demi God? And Caleb the King of Scone? And..and..and WAH! Where is the lich? And..

Edit: I see Memnoch now,sorry.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"

[This message has been edited by Grand-Ranger (edited 09-16-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 02:21 PM   #8
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Oh hey, you gotta have a RANGER. They can like lead you to stuff or help you defend. Oh come on. LOL

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-16-2001, 02:22 PM   #9
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

And Yorrick the Bard/Cleric

Ok I will stop now..

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 02:25 PM   #10
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
LOL.

Good idea Rikard. But where is Memnoch the Evil Gennie? And Choc the Demi God? And Caleb the King of Scone? And..and..and WAH! Where is the lich? And..

Read the part about Raimo Sitacoé and also notest how you can twist the letter in sitacoe into something familiar

I'm thinking about how i can put caleb in

An the Ranger... Who knows..
any suggestions?

------------------