Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 04-23-2004, 03:22 PM   #1
uaciaut
Dungeon Master

If it's in a mod, say which one (and especially where you can download it!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
I also have a question (kinda noobish, i have just started to play Morrowind, goten tired of BG2 and Gothic 2):does the AC of the armor go up with levels or level in Heavy armor; cause i got the Dragonbone curiass when i was like level 2 (yes 2, hard but possible) and it has jut 133 AC? Is this a bug or something?
&lt;a href=\"http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/\"<br />title=\"Get Thunderbird - Reclaim Your Inbox\"&gt;&lt;img<br />src=\"http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/thunderbird/thunderbird_blog1.png\"<br />width=\"94\" height=\"15\" border=\"0\" alt=\"Get Thunderbird\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt;
uaciaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 03:40 PM   #2
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Armor rating for any armor type, be it light, medium or heavy, goes up with your char's rating in the corresponding armor skill, so yes, the DC will get better as your heavy armor skill increases.

I myself haven't played through the entire game either, but I'd say that you've found a very good cuirass, maybe even the best, in the DC. Overall best heavy armor (in an unmodded game) seems to be Daedric. Can't point you to any sure locations though.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 03:55 PM   #3
promethius9594
Drizzt Do'Urden

the best with other options: for theif/assasin classes with little magicka ability, the cuirass of saviors hide (which can be stolen from the tower of Tel Fyr) is probably one of the best, with a really high AC (not as high as dragon bane but still higher than most) and an added bonus of constant effect 60% resist magicka. Combine that with 20% from wraithguard and even if a mage could see me coming, his stuff wouldnt hit or wouldnt do much damage if it did.