Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2000, 08:42 AM   #1
Sir Kill-a-lot

Hi,

Could annyone tell me if there are any expansion out there for Baldurs Gate? I already have Tales of the Sword Coast. But I love this game so much I need more of it. They don't have to be Legal add-ons. What I mean here is that I heard that there was a home made expansion going around . Are there sites containing this add-on? Thanx

Tazoks rule has ended violantly!
Old 09-13-2000, 09:09 AM   #2
Azreall

There should be an ilegall expansion set called darkside of the swordcoast, and its availlible at \http://www.teambg.com/ . Though I never played it I've heard its pretty good. I just dont download it because I dont really trust ilegall add-ons or trainers. They can pretty screw up your game. So just backup your BG before you install it !!!

Also there are ( IN case you never heard of it, wich I can hardly imagine) Icewind Dale, Planescape torment, Neverwinter nights (not released yet) and ofcourse Baldurs Gate 2.
IWD is what I like to call BG 1,5. or more BG 0,5 cuz it takes place hundreds of years before BG. Its a pretty good Spinn off. NWN nights is a TFR game meant for MP. Planescape Torment looks a lot like BG, but hasnt got annything to do with it. And Bg 2 is well.....
Just some stupid game. You shouldnt buy it.

greets.
Old 09-13-2000, 02:11 PM   #3
Sir Kill-a-lot

Thanx Azrael (isn't that the cat of Gargamel?)

Offcours I heard of Icewind Dale, since I have the game about 6 weeks now. I don't feel that it has the quality Baldurs gate has because it is to liniar. BG lets You go where ever You please. BGII is offcours on top of my list of games to get, only, how long do we have to wait for it. Never tried Never winter nights though. Why doesn't Black Isle release any more official add-ons for the game? I think they would be highly appreceated.
Annyway, I'll be checking the threads for more info on a regular basis now.
Old 09-13-2000, 02:21 PM   #4
Rikard

Don't say azreall is gargamel cat coz he'll get very mad
I autta know he verbaly attack me with a fury rearly seem
guess he kinda a girl What say Dear Knight

andeh it doesn't have any use comijng with another add on
ass BG IS ON THE WAY
RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSK
(this is of joy don't get me wrong)
Old 09-14-2000, 06:39 AM   #5
Azreall

If u dont fully understand what the nuttcase above means, its normal... 2 stupid 2 use reading signs. And maybe also because he's a Dutch Chinese who tries to speak English.
but, though he's an ass, he's right. BG was like 100 hours with complete S-quests and TotSC was (I guess, correct me when I'm wrong ) 80 hours. But BG 2 is like 300 hours !!!
300 !!! that means - 300 hours no sunlight.
- 300 hours no food.
- 300 cups of coffee
- 300 no sleep
- 300 (just name it)

And I'm not Cargamels cat... *sigh*, your the 4th person who asks. I'll just change my name I guess.
Old 09-14-2000, 01:24 PM   #6
Sir Kill-a-lot

OK, so your not Gargamels cat. Then your a smurf in disguise.

Annyway, got anny idea when BGII will be out?
Old 09-14-2000, 03:19 PM   #7
Azreall

Ehh... dude. Why dont u take a look at the BG 2 forum ??? It's all over the place.
I think BG2 is gonna appear in octobre this year in Holland. (that's my birthmonth, So if u want to buy me a present... )
Old 09-14-2000, 03:27 PM   #8
Rikard

Well Az just don't try to understand me it's to hard just listen to me and do evrything i say and you won';t be killed WWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
god i gotta stop this shit
Well grazkahr and that sorda stuff
see YA
Old 09-14-2000, 06:14 PM   #9
Sir Kill-a-lot

Hey Azraell, I was only kidding about the smurf thing. I'm from Belgium you know, maybe that will explain things?
From Where in Holland are you? And do you guys do online games?

Ps I will be getting BGII when it comes out!

Sir Kill-a-Lot made yet another kill!
Old 09-15-2000, 01:36 AM   #10
Rikard

alléz he zeg zijt u een belg
very nice
Az is from eindhoven so you can visit him if you like
(i don't speak dutch anymore as people start to complean(?))

BTW nice done by Anderlecht i though they'd lose with 10-0 but it was just a mere 5-1