Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2001, 10:35 PM   #31
Moni

Yeah I am lucky in that respect because I do carry pneumonia in one of my lungs and it would only get worse if it did happen to migrate that far. So far it has just been my right ear and my throat. Thank goodness my ear is relieved now and thank you for the cough medicine and soup! You are a kind friend, Adam!
Bless You!

LOL I just noticed the typo in my sig (edited to be correct here)...that'll teach me to copy and paste a quote without proof-reading it!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-20-2001).]

Old 08-20-2001, 10:41 PM   #32
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

you know Moni, you just reminded me what my mom told me...

a little girl was walking with her mother
she noticed my mother's cane
girl,(much to HER mother's embarrasment), asked my mother: "are you old?"
My mother replied with: "no dear, I'm ancient"

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 11:04 PM   #33
Moni

Anubis,
Thank You!

Adam, ROFL!

I used to have to use a cane after a serious injury to my right foot...it was the oldest ladies who would make any comments...glad to have their health and whatnot...they were happy to know then that the cane was not a permanent fixture in my hand but there will be a day when I'll again need to use one since I never had the corrective surgery to repair torn ligaments...I'll remember your mother's words.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-20-2001).]

Old 08-20-2001, 11:23 PM   #34
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

You have nothing to apologize for, it's all part of the wonder of human interaction. We all have good days and bad days, but at the end of the day they are all forgotten in the here and now.

------------------
Old 08-20-2001, 11:27 PM   #35
Moni

Your words are a gift, Memnoch. Thank You!

I am headed to bed right now.
I wish you all a Good Night or a Good Day, whatever the case may be.

Moni

------------------

Old 08-21-2001, 12:31 AM   #36
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Goodnight Moni!

Hope you feel better tomorrow!

I too just got over a bit of the same thing. Only lasted 4 days (sore throat and ears) but it went away surprisingly fast and now I am quite back to normal, if I could just get more than 4 hrs sleep a night and give up this smoking I would be a good shape

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-21-2001, 10:07 AM   #37
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I apologize if I ever did hurt someone. My thing for the Ancients was just a joke... like saying I am old... well, I am not. I didn't really mean for it to say that we are oh so powerful and we will crush type of thing... but considering me, I am not really one of those "Ancients" as in the genuine ones. I just act as one, but not really am so sue me

Anyway, I love your company and enthusiasm Moni! I love your sigs and what you have done for me!!! (Although this recent sig we are having some difficulties )

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this
Old 08-21-2001, 10:10 AM   #38
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Oops... I didn't think I was the one who started all the mess...

Umm... can I make it my apology Moni? I was the one who made the error and didn't really mean anything by it in terms of power.

It was a joke, and this time my sincerest apologies...

Ryan

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this
Old 08-21-2001, 04:04 PM   #39
Moni

You apology is not necessary but for you to offer it is a grand and honorable gesture. You are a true man and a true friend.
Don't hold yourself at fault for any of it, please, it was none of your fault!
You know I love ya.
Check your "Attn: MONI" thread for the new sigs.

*Hugs*

Moni

------------------