Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-15-2001, 03:28 PM   #41
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

just made this one....

------------------
Fish?
Cheesy Liches BEWARE!

The Real Gwhanos please give up on the sig,
The Real Gwhanos just gave up on the sig,

G: I surrender.
G: You look at me like you haven't seen a puzzled guy before, a simple man who cant work a gif in his sig, so....
Im the real Gwhanos, Yes Im the real Gwhanos,
Will The Real Gwhanos please give up, please give up,
'Cause Im the real gwhanos yes im the real gwhanos Will the Real Gwhanos please give up, please give up,
Yes, the real gwhanos just gave up!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil (edited 08-15-2001).]

Old 08-15-2001, 04:43 PM   #42
Moni

Don't give up!

I'll use Slackerboy's invaluable info on posting it so that what you need to copy and paste into your sig box will be right here...you won't have to change anything, just copy and paste...let's see if I remember it now LOL

[IMG]http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/smiles/diablo_ani_fire.gif[/IMG]

OK, I remembered LOL...copy and paste the above info into your sig box and it should work.
All thanks go to Slackerboy, our very own forum superhero. (yes, I read his post before editing this LOL)

and test...

------------------

Pets Need Love Too

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-15-2001).]

Old 08-15-2001, 04:54 PM   #43
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

well, this seems to have changed from an informative look into the psyches of our members to a sig testing thread.
if you are having trouble getting an image to show , send it to me and i'll put it up for you.

Back on topic
I'm using my current sig because i think its a cool pic. i changed the hair color to show my current hair color . and i feal that "slackerboy" is kindof a superhero sounding name.

------------------

Get The IronWorks Winamp skin
Slackerboys Custom Characters

[This message has been edited by slackerboy (edited 08-15-2001).]
Old 08-15-2001, 05:23 PM   #44
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

yup slackerboy right, im so ashamed of it, we should have taken the sig-fixing thing out of there. im very sorry memsy

gwhanos, i encourage you to delete the posts about it, i will delete mines too, as ziroc said, sigs should be tested in a new thread, try it and then delete the thread. you already got it fixed so you should delete your posts

sorry again mem, didnt mean to ruin your topic

------------------
"I miss the Angel... and I mean that I REALLY miss her" -Ertai, Captive of the Blinding Angel
Old 08-15-2001, 05:25 PM   #45
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well keep ranting this one.. Crazy about wolves and this image appeared pn a site, took it, remade it alittle, made it more grey and well, used it as my first sig on the old black´n blue forum. Tried another one for a short time, but missed me Wolfie!

The phrase changes, this one hasn´t for awhile and it is a well, little mindteaser about whiskey..

Wehn I find something more inteligent to write I´ll change it. Don´t hold your breath though! *wolfgrin*

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 08-15-2001, 05:59 PM   #46
Lord Shield

TESTING!!!

BTW, Lord Raptor has now beaten ToB - he is one hard chicken - some day I'll figure out how to play his mum, the Berserker/Assassin

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html
[IMG]
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/noncgi/smiles/chickenL.gif[/IMG]

Old 08-15-2001, 06:01 PM   #47
Lord Shield

attempt no.2

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
[URL=http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html[/URL]

Old 08-15-2001, 06:39 PM   #48
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Like RedBlueFlare I love dragons. I collect them in all forms -- statues, pictures, calendars, stuffed. I found this one during one of my web searches for dragons and fell instantly in love with it. I think it's very pretty.

My other big collection is of quotes & sayings. These two are not only a couple of my favorites, but also the favorites of a couple of my good friends ... so I keep them.

The End.

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 08-15-2001).]
Old 08-15-2001, 06:46 PM   #49
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Why I chose Diablo: 'cause it looked cool, and Im a lord of evil!

When I can see the rpg gifs again, I shall add more things.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?

Old 08-15-2001, 10:32 PM   #50
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Gee... I don't really know why. I saw all the sigs so I went looking for images for my own sig. I figured there'd probably be a lot of good things that people had made for LOTR so I looked around. I saw a really nice image of Gandalf, but it was WAY too big for a sig so I just cut out the part with Gandalf, put the name "Jafin" on it and voila! My phrase has really very simple reasons behind it. I'm a member of the HADB clan and Gandalf is a wizard and in gaming (except W&W LOL) I'm rather fond of mages and wizards and I use them a lot so I became the Arch-Mage.

-Jafin

------------------

I am Jafin, arch-mage of the HADB clan!