Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2002, 01:46 PM   #1
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Ok i am at the necromancer quest for the mages guild but i can't find Maar Gan (suposidly a place where people live) can anyone tell me where it is at? I have tried talking to everyone and no one will tell me where it is at, and i don't really want to map out all of morrowind to try and find the place, wich knowing my luck is what would happen, even general directions and a general location would help greatly.
Old 06-17-2002, 02:09 PM   #2
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You must travel to the Ashlands north of Caldera go to Ald`Ruhn then follow the road north then you will find Maar Gan!!
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 02:11 PM   #3
Blade
Emerald Dragon

ok so I apparently have a looong treck a head of me, i'm in Balmora, o well its a chance to gain another few levels i guess, i'm at 7 and i haven't even started the main quests yeat [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-17-2002, 02:17 PM   #4
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hehe it is not THAT far to travel head on nort out of Balmora and follow the signs to Caldera then you are on your way hehe!
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 07:56 PM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

Take the Silt Strider in Balmora to Ald'ruhn. Then take the Silt Strider from Ald'ruhn to Marr Gan.

Much faster!

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 07:41 AM   #6
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
ok so I apparently have a looong treck a head of me, i'm in Balmora, o well its a chance to gain another few levels i guess, i'm at 7 and i haven't even started the main quests yeat [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm lvl 38 and haven't even started the main quest yet [img]smile.gif[/img]
[wcip]Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 09:24 AM   #7
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
I am level 45. Yes 45, no cheating, no bug exploit and I have not progressed in the main quest yet, other than receiving the packet from the census officer in Seyda Neen. Though I am at very high ranks with 5-6 factions,...

Back to Maar Gan, there is a road north of Ald'rhun going to this city. If you loose the way just keep following The Wall. Having the "paper" map helps a lot.
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 06:09 AM   #8
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

ha i got you all beat im at lvl 47 no cheats and i have yet to even arrive at crassius's house yet. just been doin guild quests mage/fighter/thief/temple/imperial cult. still working on temple though.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote