Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-27-2001, 09:55 PM   #1
madmartigan
The Magister

SO far done the Ranger to Chapter 6 (to goodie goodie for me!!!)
DOne barbarian-Pimp (But again sorta lacking in something, not sure really!!!)
Finally I decided to import my character from BG1 (Fighter/thief). Now I like this game to be as realistic as I can! SO I used Shadow.. to change my fighter's lvl to 13 and lvl my thief in game to 14( Now I rock!!!)- you ask why 13? Well i took the level cap off and at 13 you get the most attacks with GrandMastery!!! So far going totally EVIL (with one exception, eheh). Party members are Me(evil)- Viconia- EdWIN (evil) -Jan(SO JOKES)neutral oh well! - Horgan( evil) and LAST Keldron (PURe goodie good) I wonder how long I can keep him in the party with all these evil dudes!!!

If anyone has any usefull info or hints as to make my party more interesting and chaotic- PLEASE tell me! I heard Mazzy is a blast ? (SORRY ABOUT HORRIBLE SPELLING + GRAMMAR)