Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2002, 01:52 PM   #1
suzanathene
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm in galvenas guild (brynnlaw) and have killed galvena and sidekick but even before killing them claire is hostile with this big nasty red ring around her. after killing them I tried talking but she just won't have it. I,ve tried a few times now and the sme thing happens. I'm certain that none of my party attack her by mistake. I have ToB installed with patch so as far as I know don't need the SoA patch aswell. Any ideas please. Or can I carry on without her cooperation?
suzanathene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 01:55 PM   #2
Nifft the Nimble

You never needed her in the first place. There is another way into Spellhold. One which involves killing a Cowled Wizard.

Ask me for more spoilers if you wish.

-- Nifft
Nifft the Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 02:08 PM   #3
suzanathene
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is that something to do with Perth?
Shame about Claire though.
suzanathene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 02:11 PM   #4
Sir Michael
Manshoon

You probably used an area effect spell which nailed her too. You have to be careful when fighting in close quarters...magic missile, or the arrow spells are best for this purpose.
\"You see things; and you say \'Why?\' But I dream things that never were; and I say \'Why not?\'\"<br />-George Bernard Shaw<br /><br />\"Men take only their needs into consideration never their abilities.\"<br />-Napoleon Bonaparte
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 02:11 PM   #5
Nifft the Nimble

Exactly. Perth has an item which will get you into Spellhold.

I agree it's a shame about Claire. Poor girl's mind must have broken during her interrogation.

-- Nifft
Nifft the Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 05:12 PM   #6
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Yeah, You must have injure her somehow. Can you re-load? BTW, you can get into Spellhold without Perth. Just go to the pirate lord, direct, nd he can get you in, especially if you hve Minsc in your party. But I think that Perth way has more XP. I know Viconia had him as her Highest Killed, until she got Irenicus.
Old 02-07-2002, 08:02 PM   #7
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

yeah,sounds like you used an area effect spell.just put her out of her misery and see the crazy cowled wizard,perth.then put him out of HIS misery.
khazadman is offline   Reply With Quote