Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2001, 05:34 PM   #191
Lord Shield

No, Jabida. They are indeed in character.
The fireballs cannon into the black wall. A screech fills the minds of the patrons. The damage is minor however. The Wilting spell seems to HEAL it. The servants run down looking for the bartender. Seeing none, they announce that whatever it is SURROUNDS the building
Tiddles looks at DonkeyWan and growls

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-25-2001, 05:45 PM   #192
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Cloud looks to his new comrade and says so it dosnt like fire much lets see how it likes meteor storm , lord shield good to have you back what is the beastie.

Angel thanks and cloud jumps lightly to this side tentacle comes through the window reacing for donleywan but a swift aganzers scorcher makes the dark limb retracts

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 05:56 PM   #193
Lord Shield

It found me indigestible. It appears to be similar in nature to a Black Pudding (the monster not the food). It found me indigestible. I think it is made from Entropy
Where does it come from ? I believe the Cowled Wizards called in a few favours. Appears they didn't appreciate my catapult and my brother's annihilation of their council
Tetchy people, aren't they?
Fire is only so good, but we should be able to form a tunnel long enough for people to escape if they wish to.
Out of char, I shall GM investigations into how to cancel the living entropy shield

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 06:00 PM   #194
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Entropy sounds cool like those wierd people in the prosititute boat in bg1 used to say.
I dont want to tunnel out i want to kick the ugly gimps face in to hell with this talking lets see if cone of cold works any better.

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 06:39 PM   #195
Lord Shield

The cold slows its fluctuating surface to a stop. It doesn't appear damaged, but the surface there is temporarily hardened and cannot generate another pseudopod. LS blasts it with lightning. The thunderclap is deafening. The creature trembles but retains its position
"The hell with this. I'm going for the source of the matter". Lord Shield disappears

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 06:48 PM   #196
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Cloud dimension doors outside and away from the inn and begins to spray it with chain lightning, the crackling and the smell of burning are thick in the air more pods extend to the sorcercer but creative use of burning hands saves him and he begins another chain lightning

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 06:50 PM   #197
Tancred
White Dragon

"AHA!" the young Paladin's voice can be heard from the back of the room. A flash of golden light leads most occupants of the bar to assume Tancred has found his sword. Either that - or the abusive comments coming from the mageblade...
Old 05-25-2001, 07:08 PM   #198
Lord Shield

Jab, you can see the effects on the blob forcing it to retreat. 6 Wizards materialise around you, obvously Cowled Wizards. "Deviant, you will come with us"
You notice that the clouds are gathering together. Somehow you know this is LS's doing. The thunderstorm brews up and a gigantinormous lightning bolt smacks into the blob, splattering it about. The bits that fell off from this attack and your own dissolve
The leader of the 6 wizards sees a little puppy (Tiddles) come out of the inn and snarl at them

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 07:10 PM   #199
BladeMaster

"Get them Tiddles" Angel yells out at the Cowled Wizards

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 07:28 PM   #200
jabidas
Silver Dragon

To hell with the puppies jabidas tells the cowled ones to leave him but one of them begins to cast, quickly he strikes all of his teeth in with the staff of the magi and the wizard cant talk for drinking his own warm salty blood and spitting teeth. The remaining wizard have no choice but to respond with deadly force, the sorcerer dosnt seem disapointed but rather pleased a smile on one side of his face, he casts and lands a fireball in their midst 3 down at once while one screams for mercy as his robes slowly cook him the smell of burning meat is strong and the mages own fat only help the fire

------------------