Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2003, 03:20 PM   #1
God Gundam
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is it possible to finish the game by being purely evil? Can it be done by attacking everyone (the people in Arnika, Trynton, Mt.Gigas, Martin's Bluff etc.)? To make it short: NO ALLIANCES (Everything is in RED on the radar)

Except for characters we interact that influence the game or merchants or even NPCs.

Can this be done?
Old 08-05-2003, 04:43 PM   #2
Rezdude03
Manshoon

i suppose, but you will miss out on many items, it will be difficult getting the astral dominae (actually, i dont know if you can get it at all), you will not get into the mook headquarters as easly, you will have to go through the rest of the game (or at least acendtion peak) with your party totally insane after getting the destinae dominus (and you cant ditch it somewhere.) but i do still think it is posible.
\"We three, though born on different days, swear an oath of brotherhood\"<br />\"And vow to die the same year, same month and the very same day\"<br />\"Come, my Brothers\' destiny awaits!\"<br />-Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, Liu Bei/ Dynasty Warriors 4
Rezdude03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 10:58 PM   #3
SecretMaster
Apophis

Yeah, you get the Astral Dominae even if you kill Barlone before getting the D.Savant mad at you. IT IS possible, but you'll have a hell of a time doing it.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 03:44 AM   #4
TINKER_TINKERMAN
Dungeon Master

I can be done but timing is important.
Big Time Spoiler
You could kill the HLL right off, I think only Myles and Tramain would become hostile. You can kill Don as soon as you meet him and he will drop the AD, although just to be safe i'd wait till you get the fake AD from DS. Once you have the idol and meet the Shamen you could kill the trinnie. After you finish the Drazic and Rodan thing, You could kill all the T'rang, Umpani, and Mook. Of course this means that you would also have to kill most of the NPC's because of there alliances. ie. kill Umpani & Saxx becomes hostile, or kill the T'rang and Tantris becomes hostile. I think the shop keepers are seperate so you could still be able to buy & sell things.
Old 08-06-2003, 05:15 AM   #5
SecretMaster
Apophis

Well, I know you won't be able to kill Bela. And Crock will be there as a storekeeper for awhile.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 08:27 AM   #6
sultan

One of my current parties was all set for ascension peak, but i wasnt ready to end their career. So, we went for a walk around to every city and killed everyone and everything we met. The only exceptions are ferro (for resupplying) and bela (cuz i forgot).

Of course, this was all after completing everything else. I suppose you could work out the earliest time to wipe out each race. For example, I've killed the don before getting the fake astral dominae, so that's not a problem. And I typically wipe out the Trynnie (including the shaman and chief) after i get the helm (although the shaman remains green after the trynnie go hostile, so you could concievably do them even sooner).
Old 08-06-2003, 04:28 PM   #7
God Gundam
Elite Waterdeep Guard

So you're telling me the best way to go hostile is after you get their stuff and EXPs? Stab them all in the back after you earned their trust eh, that's the best idea I've heard. What could be more despicable.. hehehe.

Hahahaha all of them on Dominus should fear me than the Savant hahaha...
God Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 04:33 PM   #8
Squigle D'Muerte
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sounds like you should be playing Fallout. Game is very playable as either a good or evil character (or as a jerk who does quests then kills everyone). Best part is that when you wipe out a town in Fallout it is a town not just a couple NPCs and a few guards. Kids, pets, cows even defile the dead for fun and profit. Of course they WILL send bounty hunters after you for the rest of the game...

It seems that the easiest way to kill everyone in Wiz8 is just to not remove the Dark Savant's bomb.
Old 08-08-2003, 04:37 PM   #9
FizzyOtter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Being evil and a backstabber. Wow that reminds me of someone who was doing the 'Clensing Campain' in Morrowind. Trying to kill off EVERYONE in the game.
Old 08-13-2003, 01:29 PM   #10
Wereboar
Baaz Draconian

AFAIK you can kill everybody killable, and still win the game. With two minor exceptions:

1. Don't kill your ally in the final fight, or you might not get the ending.

2. Don't kill Al-Adryian before talking to him, unless you know how to enter Ascension Peak without becoming a templar.
Wereboar is offline   Reply With Quote