Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-16-2001, 04:00 PM   #41
Lillie
Dungeon Master

Understood, Moridin - you must do what you think is right. I must say though, your comment about "live with her or not live at all" kinda scares me. I got to that point with my ex, only serious professional intervention saved my ass.

I hope I'm misreading your meaning. If so, please forgive me. If not, then for the love of all you consider holy, GET SOME HELP!!!

I hope the overseas trip will do you much good. You are a brave person - you *WILL* survive this. Why? Because if I did, anyone can

Safe journeys to you...I'll be looking for your post from London.

Your virtual friend,

Lillie
Old 03-16-2001, 04:19 PM   #42
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Moridin:

I understand what you are saying--you have to do what is best for you and your life. Just know that we're here if you need us. Maybe I'll e-mail you sometime just to see if you're all right. Don't forget--we care.

All my best,

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-16-2001, 11:44 PM   #43
JJ/newbie

Moridin, good luck in your endeavors. I understand the feeling of not wanting to go on if it is not without someone, and only time and your own accomplishments will change that. I hope you are not gone for good, as we all will miss you. Just drop a note in here from time to time, at the least, and let us know how it is going. Remember - you don't and should not do it all by yourself, that IS what friends are for, k?

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-17-2001, 08:05 AM   #44
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Moridin: I will not reiterate what everyone else said, and I do feel the same way that they do. One thought comes to mind tho. You have said before that your friends are HER friends. Please don't go away from here forever, because we all are YOUR friends. You need support in your journey, wherever it leads (and I hope you have told your own counselor how you feel about life without your wife... scary words my friend! ). You must know that we are supportive of you and want the best for you.

Please check back with us from time to time?

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-17-2001, 01:36 PM   #45
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Just popped in to say THANKS everyone and to let you know I am doing OK. Life is tough as Shite and I know death is not the answer, it just sometimes feels like an alternative. I have told my therapist about the fact that I am unable to, at the moment, live w/out my wife and that is what we are working on. I think she secretely wants me to leave my wife. From what she knows about me, she thinks that being able to take such a huge step in my life would be the best thing for me. Very hard to explain. She also allows me to call her day or night to talk (w/out charge ) if I ever am in such despair.

Thank you everyone!!!!

------------------

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear ignorant,
than open it and remove all doubt!
Old 03-17-2001, 01:58 PM   #46
Moiraine
Anubis

Moridin, I didn't add my two cents before, allow me to do so now. Of course you will be deeply missed here. Life is made of choices, and we support you for those you made for you and your wife. At these hard times, you can't be both on the Board and with your wife. Keep our friendship in you heart, and may it help you going through your current ordeal.
I wish you the best.
I will miss your riverdance stomping !

------------------
Old 03-18-2001, 12:51 AM   #47
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

well... hehe just dont leave for GOOD! you hear! even if you check this for at least once a month, we dont care as long as you join in the fray ayT!!!

take care and may the gods bless you on your journey.

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT