Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2002, 04:11 PM   #21
Moni

I have a 56k modem and could never get anything better than 2 or 3 kb per sec until I got This Now I can get anywhere from 5 to 18 which makes a big difference!

Wow, I just looked at the site...I got this when it was free and they have been updating it (for free) for years.

*taps fingernails on the desk waiting for cable*

Old 08-27-2002, 05:10 PM   #22
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Well i'll be getting wireless anyway so who cares Yay for wireless, they say that the bandwith is between 2-43 MB, so i can download all that i want, i'll love it. Right now being on a 56k sucks !
Old 08-27-2002, 09:46 PM   #23
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Cable has hit Aberdeen!? Joy apon ever lasting joy! Ah, but whats the chances of it hitting Cruden Bay? You know, Cruden Bay... The place where the dinosaures live? And where some genius invented sliced bread yesterday.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.