Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-17-2001, 11:21 AM   #21
Melusine
Dracolisk

I'll be good and only pull the underwear of nasty people! And I will cheer them up if they are not nasty. And if they're female and nasty I can still pull their knickers over their heads can't I?
Hiya Simon! One drink and a wedgie coming up
Hey Lord Shield, if I'm entertainer, does that mean I can help you redecorate this place? It needs a little more colour if I'm to cheer people up....and a little less shadowy corners, Helm knows what's going on there!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-17-2001, 11:31 AM   #22
Lord Shield

I think we can leave the shadowy corners. After all, one of our bouncers is in them (Black Assassin). Colouration? I have a better idea
Lord Shield walks around the bar (it's a large bar) and when he passes his hands over areas, little glittering seeds drop about the place. When he gets back to the bar he whispers "now"
Plants spring up around the bar (not in all areas - some people have allergies). Palm trees and bright flowers and plants grow about the place. Not too much,though. We don't want the atmosphere too unbreathable
Will that do, Mel? We can work on curtains too if you wish

Old 05-17-2001, 11:45 AM   #23
Melusine
Dracolisk

WOW that will do fine, it looks great! The elf in me is feeling very happy and frolicky now... Melusine does a couple of handstands and flip-overs, then disappears into the jungle of flowers and plants sprouting from the floorboards. Suddenly, she utters a cry of disgust, and reappears, carrying Tiddles by the scruff of his neck: 'Ugh! Lord Shie-ield! He was peeing in my lovely azaleas and digging up the orchids! Bad doggy! Next time I notice it, you'll be pushing up the daisies instead! And she puts him into his doggy basket. Now you stay there you bad doggy! If you are good then I will take you for your stroll through Athkatla in an hour and you can chew on that baddy Kangaxx's bones.' And she pats him on his little head because he is now a good little doggy again.
Sorry bout the light trick, Black Assasin, I will make sure that your table will remain cloaked in a nice gloomy shadow!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-17-2001, 12:07 PM   #24
Lord Shield

By all means. So be careful with him, though. His angry form is a cross between:
the giant cat in "The Goodies"
and a Tarrasque
He responds well to a sharp "No!" however. I forgot to set him up a loo area when doing up the bar. I shall get to this while he's out walking

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-17-2001, 02:03 PM   #25
Lord Shield

... and while I'm about it, I'll replace those Azaleas

Old 05-17-2001, 02:09 PM   #26
BladeMaster

Angel comes walking in to the new Bar carrying a body of a dwarf in her arms.

Angel calls over to the bartender and aks if he has any resurection spells handy because some jerk launched my long time friend and companion Kors from a catapult.

Angel then says that if that person shows his face in this bar she will rip his head off with her bare hands.

------------------

Old 05-17-2001, 04:27 PM   #27
antonius
Zhentarim Guard

Antonius walks in, avoiding all the carnage (like a coward) and, dumping a large sack of gold on the bar, lets it be known that Vaskez is entitled to drink through the lot
Old 05-17-2001, 05:03 PM   #28
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hello Antonius, not cowardly at all, just smart

Melusine walks further into the bar, dragging a slightly grumpy-looking Azurewolf behind her.
C'mon Azure, join the fun! I'm sure you and Tiddles will get along just fine. Bartender! A large plate of your best beef for Azurewolf here!

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-17-2001, 05:05 PM   #29
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by antonius:
Antonius walks in, avoiding all the carnage (like a coward) and, dumping a large sack of gold on the bar, lets it be known that Vaskez is entitled to drink through the lot
Oh and do you think Vaskez would mind if you bought me just one drink from that large bag of gold... I'm one hell of a thirsty little elf!

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-17-2001, 05:10 PM   #30
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azure sits down on a bar stool looking slightly pissed at Melusine for dragging him into this mess. But a look at that rather large sack of gold changes his mind and he steels himself for a binge of heavy drinking. Thinking he has forgotten something he looks quizzically round the room looking at all the strange faces. His face brightens with comprehension.
"oh yeah, Hi everyone!"
Satisfied he has done his part Azure orders his first drink

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."