Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2001, 08:18 AM   #1
lmk012376
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I found this party (1st time) quite good. We are in Trynton. If you think I need to change thing, what to get and do that now or wait until I finish the game and start afresh?

Dracon fighter
Dracon fighter
Mook Ranger
Hobbit Bard
Dwarf Priest
Elf Mage
lmk012376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 09:49 AM   #2
Virgil
Dungeon Master

Sounds like a good party. I find the two fighter approach a little boring. I would lean towards fighter/monk or fighter/samurai. However, you shouldn't have any problem finishing the game with your current party. No need to restart.
Virgil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 12:24 PM   #3
Merkin
Manshoon

At least up through Trynton (as far as I've gotten, too) The party you've got is probably the strongest possible line-up, and one of the easiest to develop. Except for having a hobbit ranger instead of a mook, and one fighter is lizardman, it is exactly the composition of my "vanilla" party, which has been absolutely destroying everything it came up against.