Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-16-2000, 05:34 PM   #1
Falconer
Welcomed New User

The numeric 0 doesn't let me jump. I can't get up on the small ledge that sticks out on the one step that protrudes from the wall. I can only reach the two bottom holes with the sticks and each one brings out a set of stairs that I can't get onto. I've been screwing around in this area for over an hour.HELP!
Old 11-16-2000, 05:48 PM   #2
dcch

The "delete" key works for jumping too... but, I'm not sure that's all you need to get out... I had 4 sticks after searching the boogre pits, and had little trouble getting out~ so, if the jumping doesn't do it for you, try exploring some more to find the other "keys"~

dh

Old 11-16-2000, 05:49 PM   #3
Fangface

OK. You'll need four sticks to handle this room properly (though it is possible to do it with three if you jump and climb a bit), and you'll need to keep swapping them through the holes.

Also, the platform on the left as you enter the room isn't fully retracted. You can stand on it to reach the hole above it, although it's not immediately obvious.

Old 11-16-2000, 05:51 PM   #4
mcb0001

There are at least 3 sticks down there and possibly a fourth though I don't remember if that one is obtained after you get up or not. If I remember right 1 stick was behind a door that required a stick to gain entrance. Also remember sticks can be removed and reused.
AS far as numpad 0 not working, be sure your num lock is on. If that doesnt solve it use the options menu to remap the jump function to another key and try that. If I remember right I was jumping to insert a stick into the medium level, but that was when I only had 2 sticks.
Good luck

Old 11-16-2000, 10:59 PM   #5
Sloth

You can also get around this pit entirely. I messed with it for about 5 minutes then said $^&* it. If you hold down the run key, run forward, go striaght up the wall, and walk forward you will scale the wall. This saves about an hours worth of puzzle solving.