Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-31-2004, 06:49 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

In the gaming forum and everyone was talking about DX:IW, I made my font huge. And did a YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO thing that messed up the entire thread. I was laughing at the responses. I remember some said "SYTHE you screwed everything up!" "Why the heck you do that for!"

Now tell your story.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:04 PM   #2
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Me and my friend covered our friend's 300$ car with whipped cream one spare (we have 80 minute spares and it gets very boring.) He was so angry, but we waited until he calmed down before we told him.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:06 PM   #3
Jorath Calar
Harper

Ehmm... I have some stories from my teen years... but if I told them, I'd be hunted down and executed in name of humanity.

Lets just say I was a jerk...
Old 05-31-2004, 07:18 PM   #4
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Me and my friends Ivo and Jason were out drinking one night. We came stumbling home at 4am, drunk as skunks, and while me and Ivo were goofing around in the kitchen, Jason had already passed out on the couch. We had a brainwave and decided to play a trick on him by squeezing out some toothpaste over his head, followed by opening a condom and laying it on his face, making it seem like he'd been up to no good with some guy. He woke up the next morning and had an absolute fit. Jesus Christ was he mad.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:23 PM   #5
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I would prefer not to mention any of mine
Old 05-31-2004, 07:31 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh c'mon StormyMystic, don't post like that and leave us all hanging and wondering what that winking smiley means!

I once (and I've posted this before) fixed it so the toilet paper holder at my work would spring across the room. The holder is a stupid invention one of our clients had, and somebody installed it way before I came onboard, and it is basically a giant spring, all coated with shiny slippery chrome with a very shallow slot to hold it in. If not placed on the holder correctly, the slightest touch of the toilet paper will send it spinning across the bathroom floor, waaaay out of reach. So one day I set it to spring LOL, cause this one guy worked there that was a jerk, and let's just say he went into the bathroom for AGES every day at about the exact same time. So about 20 minutes before that time I set the spring, and went back to my desk. Right on time he went in, and not long after I heard the telltale slam of chrome on floor, and giggles my ass off. Cause I know he's in their thinking of his options to get to that TP [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-31-2004, 07:41 PM   #7
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I might tell tomorrow gotta go to Pine Bluff now, see you all later [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2004, 09:12 PM   #8
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Ooooh you guys are SUCH rebels! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The naughtiest things I did almost always involved fireworks. Specifically bangers and "knocking" on people's doors from across the road with the aid of a thrown banger. I feel naughty just posting about it.

Prediction: if Johnny posts in this thread the gist of his post will be "I was out drinking one time...". That man is full of surprises

[ 05-31-2004, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 05-31-2004, 10:00 PM   #9
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I used to play pranks and stuff on of one my best freinds in fact, our whole friendship went on like that for about 2 years. We used to always try to embaress one another in and out of school.
Our exploits included me shouting out "No Brian, I won't cut your hair now leave me alone!" during silent supervised study to him writing a love letter to one of my (male) classmates and signing it with my name : /.

As things went on we grew more daring and started to do things regardless of consequences or whether one of us would get really pissed. One time when my school principal was down the end of a corridor I shouted his name (the principals name) out in my best imitation of my friends' voice followed by "You pig!" and then rushed up to him and pointed out my mate saying "I saw him do it and he said he'd "kill me" if I told". It was hilarious and the thing is we got mad but always ended up laughing 5 minutes later. Good times...*sigh*

[ 05-31-2004, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]
Old 05-31-2004, 10:26 PM   #10
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hmm... Well once I placed a kool-aid powder in a shower head in a shower at a church camp, one of the councelors had the inconveniece of being the one in it. He had blue skin for the rest of the week. Also, I scared some people I didn't know by tossing a firecracker where they were sitting down, busted them right in the butt. Put some Icyhot on a dude's boxers. Yanked a guys shorts down in weightlifting when he wasn't paying attention. And this one being a bit scary, PM me if you'd like know, nothing sexual or anything like that, just really really scary.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi