Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-09-2002, 11:52 AM   #21
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Look, I can prove the world will end in the year 2003 on January the 7th!!!

If you simply add together the numbers 7 for the date, 1 for the month, and 2, 0, 0 and 3 you get 13, the unlucky number, and the sum of Gods and satans number.
Then times 13 by the amount of months in one year and we get 156, this ends in a 6!!!!!!
Then, if a=1, b=2 etc, then Michael Jacksons name is 133, then add this to 156 and we get 289, a square number (of 17) and a really freaky looking number which ends with 9, or 6 upside down!! Fascinating!!!!1
Anyway, now times by the date, the 7th and you get 2023, then minus the sum of the date of destruction (7th Jan 2003= 13) and the amount of months in a year (12) which equals 25, so 2023 minus 25= 1998, which divided by 3 is 666!!!!!
Scary is it not???
So by my flawless logic, the world will end on the 7th of Jan 2003 due to the overlord of evil, prince of darkness and reaper of souls Michael Jackson.
The only way to save yourselves is to send all your money and possessions to me so I can wield my immense knowledge of numbers to bear against the terror that is Michael Jackson!!!
Also, Douglas Adams was onto something with the answer to life the universe and everything being 42, because look, 6 times 7 = 42, so everything must revolve around gods struggle with satan, and Douglas Adams' literature, so after giving me all your wordly stuff join the Adams fan club.

EDIT for more flawless logic
2nd EDIT for my forgetfulness

[ 02-09-2002: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]

Old 02-09-2002, 12:37 PM   #22
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Surely that should be Douglas Adams, not Terry Pratchett, Talthyr?
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-09-2002, 12:44 PM   #23
Talthyr Malkaviel

Whoops, I've just been reading a long article about the game discworld noir, and it must've mixed up my head.
Old 02-09-2002, 02:00 PM   #24
Legolas
Jack Burton

Thinking all this is too farfetched, I figured we should look closer to home, and as such it would only make sense to start with the webmaster.

Obviously, Webmaster is a suspicious title in itself, for it claims that the person hiding behind the title is the master of all the web, with web being the World Wide Web or WWW, which has already been explained as being 666 through Hebrew.
Webmaster also gives us the digits 23, 5, 2, 13, 1, 19, 20, 5 and 18, the sum of which is 106. Alternatively, if we break up the larger numbers like 23 into two seperate parts, 2 and 3 in this case, we would get the number 43.
Both of these, when broken up, form seven. That's two sevens and seems to imply the presence of God. But where, then, is the third?
43+106 equals 149.

Now this provides us with a problem, because 1+4+9=14, or a double seven. Unfortunately, that would make four sevens, and thus it is not an acceptable outcome. It would seem that this attempt to seem godlike is tainted by some evil presence.

No, let us instead look at the person hiding behind this title.

This is someone most of you will know as Ziroc, which in turn is a hiding name for the person (person? not at all!) of Dan Huling.
Twice he hides, and yet the third time, three being the number of God's perfection, is nowhere to be found. Another clever attempt to impersonificate Him.

We will start out with his false name, Ziroc. As you know, Ziroccould be digitised and summed like we did before, which would provide
26+9+18+15+3=71. In itself this is not an obviously tainted number, but look at who is hiding at the bottem of this page? That's right, Ziroc's cat, Chocolate. And we all know that 3+8+15+3+15+12+1+20+5=82.

From that, you could try and reason that this evil pair together would result in 82+71=153, and you might combine the 1, 5 and 3 into the figure 9. From there, it is not a large step to go to 3 x 3 or perfect perfection.
Yet this is a deception, for would He not use 777 rather than 333? The solution lies in the 82+71. These two numbers consist of two terms, one for the tenths and one for the ones. If we would multiply the 9 by two, we would get 18, or 3 x 6. The same goes for the 333, for 333 x 2 equals 666.

Yet there is an even more obvious solution to be found. For it is not 82+71 which we should solve, but rather 8+2+7+1, which equals 18. As you know, 18 equals 3 x 6, or 666.

This is the very same with the person behind the name, for Dan Huling is nothing less than 4+1+14 + 8+21+12+9+14+7, which equals 19+71, and so 90, from which may be derived the 9.
Here, we see again the same pitfall where a seeming 9 is in fact formed only because we take the whole numbers instead of splitting them up in two's. 2 x 9 still equals 3 x 6, and in the same way 2 x 333 (three threes) still equals 666.

Yet if we once again split the numbers, we get 1+9+7+1 = 18 = 6+6+6.

So obviously, it is this Ziroc, as he is most popularly called, aided by the cat Chocolate (even the shortened name Choc yields 29, or 2 x 9, which is 6+6+6) who is/are the beast(s).

Naturally, a cat is a beast by default, and so the entire title can be passed on to this Ziroc.

'But what about the currency?', I hear you ask.
All of us are obviously marked, though I believe the 'prophecy' has a flaw resulting from a bad translation or, more likely, a typo. This can be the intent of no other than Ziroc himself, as he tries in vain to hide behind his seemingly saintly mask. For the mark is not on the heads, or hand, but rather in them. While we have all searched for a clear token, it has instead been hidden.
For is it not true that we all keep coming back here, that our hands keep typing posts? That we are all at the very least slightly insane?
Yes.

And the currency, my friends, is plain as well. Each time we post, strenghtening our bond to the Web, of which this Ziroc is the master, we are rewarded. We are lured here with promises of power, and each post made brings us one step closer to obtaining it. Dear people, it is the ranks. The ranks on this forum to swell the ranks of Ziroc's followers. And we pay, in information.

(After having made plain this revelation, I can only pray noone will start working on the names of Neb, Talthyr and myself and expose us as the beasts trying to blame others... )

More tales... maybe later
Old 02-09-2002, 03:02 PM   #25
Drake
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:

LOL

Yes Drake, and Neil, it will [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Right then I better get ready. Neil! Neil? Neil quit killing those smilies and go get some hardhats we got some tunnels to dig.

BTW I realy luv readying these things even thought they are all just a bunch of BS it's still fun to work the brain with them.
Old 02-09-2002, 03:12 PM   #26
Talthyr Malkaviel

Hmmm, legolas' work is most interesting, but I think he left out one key element in the evil Zirocs abominable plan of torment and destruction.
As we all know, there is a passage in the bible which says 'Verily, he shall come upon this earth with a heathen familiar and shall enshroud his evil with a mask of fairness, and his ranks of demons shall be as those who ahave been elevated to sainthood, and all shall be tortured by those who hold accursed names which may not here be spoken, but we may say that one starts with a Z, and his familiars name shall be herein refered to as C, and his hierarchy of tainted souls shall be known as the order of M.'

Now of course, we can discern from this quote that the evil overlord himself Ziroc and his familiar Choc have an army of demons, corrupted and evil, known as the M's, so what could this mean?
Maybe I was wrong, maybe Ziroc has an army of Michael Jacksons, but after several long hours reading in depth, I fear Michael Jackson is actually Zirocs right hand man, and they shall crush the world with a force of evil Moderators!!
Now if we add up the letters of Moderators we get 13+15+4+5+18+1+20+15+18+19 which equals 118 a fairly unimportant looking number, if we add each digit it comes to 56, again an unimportant looking number, but then I thought, they are often merely refered to as Mods, to lessen the evil of speaking their names, so
13+15+4+19 which equals 51, and with single digits= 24.
These all together equal 249, but add the name of any given Mod, and it becomes more evil as we go on, take one of the most potent of those accursed brethren of death, dare I breathe his name, Memnoch, lord of emptiness and loss.
M e m n o c h
13 5 13 14 15 3 8 = 71 + 249 = 320
As I have mentioned aforehand, the number 13 holds power, so 320 add thirteen is 333, then merely double this, and what do you get?
666 of course.

Try it with another, lord of pain and torture, Sazerac.

S a z e r a c
19 1 26 5 18 1 3 = 73 (note, it's very close to 71) + 249= 322
now, if you take the second and penultimate letteres, they are two A's, and if you put these side by side, you get 11, so 322+11= 333, once again!!!
Need I mention the Lady of Storms and havoc-wreaking, or the lord of rodents and caber tossing????? I think not.

Also, note how the moderators numbers are very close to the one Zirocs? Especially Memnoch, maybe Memnoch has more power than the texts I have read let on.

Now just think what will happen when on the 7th Jan 2003, Ziroc accompanied by his familiar Choc and general of his armies of hell spawn Michael Jackson, and we are beset by a horde of dark, evil demons with moderating powers beyond our mortal fathoming???
All I can say is we are doomed, so send me your money so I can destroy it, as it's obviously connected to the evils that are Ziroc, Choc, Michael Jackson, the Internet, and Moderators!!!

Old 02-09-2002, 03:16 PM   #27
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Oh my god! ROFLMAO! What have I started?!?!

Good job guys! [img]smile.gif[/img]

*Goes off to build his Michael Jackson and Moderator-proof shelter*
Old 02-09-2002, 04:08 PM   #28
Talthyr Malkaviel

Shocking news!!!
I have just stumbled upon another scripture, which reads 'And thus, ere the invasion cometh and the hour of armageddon is at hand, those who follow the evil path of he who shall not be named, shall, only years before the final hour shall build an abode of purest evil, a den of filth and it shall be run by the fould temptress and be filled with such atrocious and vile acts that all men would be torn and twisted to the evil.
As it ever has been, the deceitful, tricking ways of the one Z shall not be carried out openly in the eyes of the Earths children, but he shall make it as if those who run it were of good nature, and show a false image to those of pure mind who shall frequent this den of evil unbeknownst to it's evil.'

This is an obvious reference to that stinking pit which we all know as Cloudy's Cafe, and behold, as the scriptures tell us, through numbers I can prove it's association.
The letters of Cloudys Cafe together equal 114, nothing seemingly special about this number, but then I thought, who said they need be added??
So, when I looked at the separate numbers, look what I discovered.
C l o u d y s
3 12 15 21 4 25 19= 99

C a f e
3 1 6 5= 15

Now, as we know, the 99 can be turned upside down, to make 66!!
But, even more shocking, the sum of the digits 1+5 from the total of cafe obviously equal 6!!!
So we get Cloudys= 66 and Cafe= 6
or, Cloudys Cafe= 666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2002, 06:54 PM   #29
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Talthyr, that was so funny! hahaha...
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-09-2002, 08:30 PM   #30
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

I think that a LOT of people have way too much time on their hands. [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society