Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 07:03 PM   #1
bandaddy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Anyone have any idea how many amazoni plants are in the game or are they generated on a random basis? I killed two sets of them but am fearful more might exist.
Old 11-14-2000, 07:09 PM   #2
xenotoca

most posts quote 3 however i killed 3 outside shruggen and encountered another arounf the booger cave, As it was in the dark I beat a hasty retreat. So they generate on a random basis. Jungle lily in the booger cave are similar.

Old 11-14-2000, 08:09 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

They are randomly generated and are not really that commonly generated. You seem to get more of them when you first enter into the area west of Ishad N'Ha then later (who thought that one up????), but I must have killed 10 or more and their cousins in other areas too.

Wyv
Old 11-14-2000, 10:56 PM   #4
Vincewind

So far I've hit four, and hope I don't run into anymore of the things, the kill me way to fast for my taste. (Most of the time with me not even being able to run away before the partys wiped out.) I've killed the four I ran into (finally after some great advice from someone here, which I'll repeat in my own fashion) and haven't hit anymore yet, between the village and the shurugeon castle. Which coincedently, was where I killed all four of the suckers. They won't follow you in side, so if you need to rest, heal, cast tons of silly spells, (I did, till i figured this out), you can run out, hit them from a distance with spells, and run back in. This is how I killed all four, so far, and I did this after I'd lowered the drawbridge, so thats where I was fighting from. Use any fire spells you may have, they seem to do rather well, although for one I finished it off with zap, cause I was impatient to become a samuri.

Old 11-15-2000, 01:28 AM   #5
Lily the Ranger

At least half of mine come WHILE I am fighting something else. For this reason, especially in that area between Ishad N'ha and the castle, I shivel around periodically while in battle (I am a turnbased baby). "Worgurs don't attack with poison . . . " Lily thought puzzledly, she slipped into the arms of death. I have managed to get mine slowed by taking the high ground or corners (they sometimes get caught. I haven't seen as many since I returned to this area . . . I am getting closer to the baton (DON'T TELL ME WHERE IT IS!)

Old 11-15-2000, 04:13 AM   #6
Astyanax12

I think this is right:
Three Amazons near Ishad N'ha
One near the Boogre Caves
Six Lilies (mini amazons) inside the Boogre caves, three in the moving steps room, two in the idol room, one just outside the idol room.

I've been back to all these areas since toasting them and none have respawned.

Old 11-15-2000, 05:24 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Oh I've seen more than that between Ishad N'haha and the castle. Perhaps I was just lucky?!?!!

But they are dead and I am not which makes me very happy!

Wyv