Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-24-2001, 09:15 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I like to have some romance with this beaufitul elven baby Aerie but shes always complaining about her wings last day she said stay away from me cos I said I promise I'll fix your wings well I loaded the game. I tried all dialogue icons but still she's off. Hard kind of woman. Even women in real world are not so hard Well any advices with this baby u can give me? I'm at chapter 2 day 6 or 7 I guess My question is IS THERE ANY SPESIFIC THING THAT I MUST DO or it needs time? time..it needs time..to win your love my aerie?
Old 08-24-2001, 10:31 PM   #2
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Zoltan:
I like to have some romance with this beaufitul elven baby Aerie but shes always complaining about her wings last day she said stay away from me cos I said I promise I'll fix your wings well I loaded the game. I tried all dialogue icons but still she's off. Hard kind of woman. Even women in real world are not so hard Well any advices with this baby u can give me? I'm at chapter 2 day 6 or 7 I guess My question is IS THERE ANY SPESIFIC THING THAT I MUST DO or it needs time? time..it needs time..to win your love my aerie?
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Just give it time. You have to be VERY supportive of her, especially when she gets into her annoying drivel about not being able to take life on the ground anymore, and wanting to give up and die. Also, you will have a chance to sleep with her. DON'T DO IT! It will end the romance early (and not on a good note, so she may leave the party if you are not careful).

------------------

Death is only the beginning...
Old 08-24-2001, 10:38 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Things get better in ToB...hehe

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Faith beset in The Rocks
(they show the way, you know...)
Old 08-24-2001, 11:07 PM   #4
fckoln
Dungeon Master

Time is the trick with her. You'll have to listen to much bitchin' before things heat up...

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Careful who you *sleep* with in the under dark.

[This message has been edited by fckoln (edited 08-24-2001).]