Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-24-2001, 04:22 PM   #21
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Let's face it. No one's level 8 character could survive the entire drow city all by himself. He'd eventually be taken down. Just go in the house with all the wizards and see what happens. I was payed in full for my cockiness. Want a real challenge? Go through the illithid dungeon all by yourself. That will not be as easy...

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 07-24-2001, 04:29 PM   #22
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

It all depends on strategy. Another thing, where else have you seen me post about the Drow? I have in other forums, but that is not bragging, mostly I'm telling people how I am progressing in the game, and when I assume that I'll reach BG2.