Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2002, 11:07 AM   #1
ZFR
Legion Symbol

ok.... about silver dragon(ess) Adalon in Underdark

1_ What items left if killed? (silver dragon scale for armor?)
2_ what items can be pickpocketed?
3_ How to kill it?? (is too tough, even gated pit fiend got it only till barely injured)
4_ how much experience?

note:
i know that the 'good' way is not to kill her... i just want to try it... i know about her eggs, fake eggs, fake eggs#2, matron mother... etc...etc..
Old 02-28-2002, 11:57 AM   #2
ZFR
Legion Symbol

also what can i do with her real eggs if i dont give them bacjk to her??
Old 02-28-2002, 12:20 PM   #3
Suzaku
Drow Warrior

If you have the real eggs, she takes them when you talk to her, so you don't have option of refusing to give them up. Try talking to Cromwell. i don't know.

No silver dragon scales, only scroll to open doors, couple items, forget...havn't tried it in awile. Same as Firkraag EXP I think.

Dragon killing techniques: summon cannon fodder, lower resistances and saving throws, cast protective spells and stoneskin etc., Fireshield for Icestorm or Meteor swarm, Power up your tanks, (do lots of damage, Abi spell etc.), prot. Elements, etc.
Old 03-02-2002, 06:00 PM   #4
koconnor100
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by ZFR:
also what can i do with her real eggs if i dont give them bacjk to her??

Silver Dragon Egg Omlets ?
Old 03-02-2002, 06:18 PM   #5
Harry
The Magister

Location: The Land of naked fraulicing nymphs where your every desire comes true
SPOILER
if you don't want to give her the eggs you let Phaere give the demon the eggs, and then you must kill both the demon and Phaere.
Old 03-02-2002, 09:09 PM   #6
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

alright this is the answer...

s
p
o
i
l
e
r

u can use the eggs to ask the demon in the dark elf city to ask for an item or the way out(otherwise he attacks). If you attack adalon have a good res to cold. My lvl 40 half-orc barbarian was down to 20/240 hit points in a sigle breath (ouch!!!). When you kill her you can pick up her blood. IF you did the docks district murder quest you'd know about the human leather armour. Go to the umar hills. THERE you will find a guy and you have to tell him is name. (just save and keep picking at random) then give him the silver dragon blood and the human leather and he'll mage a good armour usable only by evil characters and which allows you to still cast spells.
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Lucifer Lord of demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 09:14 PM   #7
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And if you cant beat her... pickpocket her... you can take everything from her by pickpocketing... INCLUDING her blood [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 11:10 AM   #8
Faceman
Hathor

quote:
Originally posted by Lucifer Lord of demons:
...then give him the silver dragon blood and the human leather and he'll mage a good armour usable only by evil characters and which allows you to still cast spells.

This is not quite true. Human Flesh is a kickass Leather armor but it doesn't allow you to cast spells (as a mage that is, as a cleric you could of course)
I found Adalon to be the toughest dragon in SoA although she gives less XP than Firkraag or the Shadow Dragon. She excels at defending herself compared to the other Dragons who just deal out a lot of damage but can be beaten down easily. Adalon won't take out your party as fast as Lord Jierdan or the Black dragon but she'll keep you busy with slaying her while casting invis. and healing several times.