Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2000, 10:06 AM   #1
Garette

How does my warlock enchant an item if I have the artifact spell? Where do I get the enchant ability? Can I learn it at the magic shop or something?
Old 12-07-2000, 10:25 AM   #2
Astyanax12

Yes, but you need to get to a high enough level in the guild first. You can also get it from the Temple. Note that you need to get the appropriate trait first, Cabalist from the Temple, from the Magic Shop.
Old 12-07-2000, 01:11 PM   #3
Lily the Ranger

Occult, I think . . . and you must have an "artifact of spell" from one of your magics. Oh, and money. Oh, and a good enough weapon/item. Oh, and A LOT of patience.
Old 12-07-2000, 02:26 PM   #4
carg
The Magister

exactly:
- any member of the magic shop who is at least level 3 can learn the occultist trait, and then the enchants skill. Each skill point lets you put one more enchantment to an item.
For members of the priest guild it's the same with the cabalist trait and the blessings skill.
- You need at least one artifact spell (e.g. artifact of fire, Sun 5)
- Go to magic shop or temple and press the enchantments/blessings button.
- Choose an item
- Choose an enchantment (note that the same artifact spell adds different enchantments to weapons then to armor)
Each extra enchantment is more costly, so you need a bit of money as well.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 05:54 PM   #5
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I hate to say something like this in a 3 year old thread, but may I ask why this thread is up at the top of the forum near recent threads if the last post was in 2000???

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 06:02 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Sad

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
I hate to say something like this in a 3 year old thread, but may I ask why this thread is up at the top of the forum near recent threads if the last post was in 2000???
It got bumped by a one word post which neither added anything to the content and was generally not what I expect to see our members post here.
I deleted that post. Prior to some of the recent updates to the board, my deleting that post would have put this thread back where it had been but unfortunately that no longer seems to be the case. I have asked Ziroc about this. I would really have prefered this thread to have gone back where it belonged instead of being up here with the most current posts.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote