Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-27-2000, 05:30 PM   #1
Carnage400

I have taken care of the stout I needed to kill, Skanthrill sends me to the north, is this the Boogre caves? Or is there another place to get it?

Old 11-27-2000, 05:35 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Aw, don't let him do that to you! Go back to that scoundrel Skanthrill and ask him about a "JOB".

(he's just trying to trick you into the Boogre caves so he doesn't have to pay you)

Wyv
Old 11-27-2000, 10:03 PM   #3
xenotoca

did he say "xxx (I cant remember the name) is dead I knew it" as this is actually the quest you were sent on to find his hired assasin. If he did then just ask for your reward.

Now as to were the body is we have lots of possibilities

1 the body with the writ (makes sence as the guy would need one to get into the mines to kill Rask)
2 One in the stout mine in the area close to Rask ( could be as he was in there to kill him but ended up as lavadog food )
3 the one opn the island in the lake you cross to get to the booger cave (could be thats why Scanthrill has sent you in that direction)

any one know which one is the right one as I had found all three before going back to Scanthrill and when I did as I approached he kept saying "x is dead I knew it" even after he had given me the dagger

Old 11-28-2000, 03:03 AM   #4
Lily the Ranger

Eliminate the one in Stout Mines, I think. Ratman made that comment after my writ but before I entered the mines (just finished trying to scrape the poor unfortunate in the mines into a bucket). Can't remember finding anything on that island . . . can't remember where I put my cheese or my glasses . . . say did anyone bring the baby out of the car? If I ever get out of here I am going to get a JOB.

Old 11-28-2000, 04:02 AM   #5
Astyanax12

Scanthril needs you to do two jobs, not one like everyone else.
1. Find Grundel's body, the dead stout next to the writ and the chest. It's on the way to the Stout Mine entrance.
2. Kill Raskallion, the stout thief in the depths of the mines. You may want to plunder the treasure room first, like he asks.
Only then will Scanthril give you the assassin's dagger (looks like a skull dagger), killing him will only get you an ordinary skull dagger. Sending you to the Boogre caves is just a way of eliminating you, don't fall for it until you are ready to go.