Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-25-2001, 12:37 PM   #1
Merlin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Iv'e just had the battle with irenicus in the asylum, and disintegrated him (as in the spell.) and iv'e been told that now a bunch of thieves and yoshimo are supposed to attack me, but nothings happened, not even any XP for irenicus, is this some sort of glitch in the game because I disintegrated irenicus rather than letting him flee? or have I been misinformed about yoshimo?. (the traitorous #@%*)

Magic Merlin
Old 09-25-2001, 02:42 PM   #2
Istaron
Banned User

Well, Irenicus-san orders Yoshi to attack you, but since you have blown him to dust, he'll have a hard time doing that, hasn't he
So that is the thing, I guess.

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 09-26-2001, 05:12 AM   #3
Zbyszek

Quote:
Originally posted by Merlin:
Iv'e just had the battle with irenicus in the asylum, and disintegrated him (as in the spell.) and iv'e been told that now a bunch of thieves and yoshimo are supposed to attack me, but nothings happened, not even any XP for irenicus, is this some sort of glitch in the game because I disintegrated irenicus rather than letting him flee? or have I been misinformed about yoshimo?. (the traitorous #@%*)

Magic Merlin
I am sorry ... (you shouldnt do it )
Install patch to prevent such "accidents". Anyway Irenicus must live! - sorry - reload.

Zbyszek

Old 09-26-2001, 05:30 AM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

Although he's the bad guy, he should live!!! Otherwise it would be no fun if you could kill him so easily. Just a question: have you released all of Irenicus' prisoners?? They are a great deal of help!!! A taking bullets sort of thing ..

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe

[This message has been edited by Link (edited 09-26-2001).]