Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-02-2001, 03:17 PM   #41
OmegaKiller
Elite Waterdeep Guard

But the pathetic mortals did not see my grand scheme of things. With all the death and carnage, I was able to take the throne that my father so kindly left me. I did what my brother, Sarvaok, was not able to do. In my ascesion to godhood humanity is now lost. Murder and choas will rule. Soon, my legion, we will destroy Helm and any god/goddess that will stand up for good and virture.

OmegaKiller

* I am the final death

* The destroyer of the Keldorn Order
Old 11-02-2001, 03:26 PM   #42
ReGiN

Quote:
Originally posted by OmegaKiller:
But the pathetic mortals did not see my grand scheme of things. With all the death and carnage, I was able to take the throne that my father so kindly left me. I did what my brother, Sarvaok, was not able to do. In my ascesion to godhood humanity is now lost. Murder and choas will rule. Soon, my legion, we will destroy Helm and any god/goddess that will stand up for good and virture.

OmegaKiller

* I am the final death

* The destroyer of the Keldorn Order
Oh yeah?
We'll just see about THAT!

------------------
ReGiN: PROUD MEMBER OF KELDORN'S ORDER!

Old 11-02-2001, 03:29 PM   #43
SecretMaster
Apophis

Stupid am I. Well lets just say your the stupid one, for you have unleashed the fury of every paladin here. The gods have no time for stupid madmen who rave about being the New Lord of Murder. But you cannot defeat me! Byronas can fight you, and with the aid of the gods, he, and his army will overpower you. You "have" lost this battle, and now i bid you farewell.

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 11-02-2001, 03:32 PM   #44
Lucre
Elminster

What if they aren't preist's or Paladins eh? What then? What if the barbarians come from the Spine of the World and kik ur a** by dropping jerrods stone on u?
What if The Children of Bhaal get restless and plot against you? What about the Drow, theyre gonna get annoyed at you, then there is the Tree of Life and the shadow theives and the council of six, Tehtoril could probably fry you or Elminster could, then Kara- Tur samurais and the 'other plane' creatures, theyre gonna fry you!

Sorry mate but the odds are against you!

- Lucre,
Let do this quick and painful,
Old 11-02-2001, 03:41 PM   #45
OmegaKiller
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The joys of being a god. Do you not think that people plot against Helm? All the time. The Shadow theives are no match for me (sheez they got slaughter by bodi and Ironconus) Elminister is a old fart and has outlived his usefulness. And the drow would love me because I will hand them their inheritance. I think that me Lolith could work together. All these other nucicnace will be dealt with in due time. And I must think thee bryonas for immortalizng me. Without thy help I could not have accomplish this great feat. Oh how you must seeth in your grave

OmegaKiller

@I am the final death

*The Destroyer of the Keldorn Order
Old 11-02-2001, 03:48 PM   #46
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgan_Corbesant:
i refuse to join an order where the leader cant even spell!!!! ha HA, j/k.

How about punctuate or capitalise? (You need an apostrophe in your 'cant' and your 'i' should be in caps) Sorry, I don't normally care about such things, but I couldn't resist this classic example of 'the pot calling the kettle black'.

------------------
Guerilla gourmet, and former proprieter of the KFA.

[This message has been edited by Desuma_Malevois (edited 11-02-2001).]

Old 11-02-2001, 03:58 PM   #47
Lord Exxon

Sir Lord Exxon comes! Omegakiller, the justice will alwys win!
You try to defeat the Keldorns Orden, you will be utterly destroyed by the good and non-evil!
The mighty Byronas will strike you down, because of your evil purposes!
*After a long speech, Lord Exxon jumps in to the battle, and helps Byronas in his fight against the evil!*

------------------

What we do in life, echoes in eternity
(Member of Keldorns Orden)

Old 11-02-2001, 04:13 PM   #48
SecretMaster
Apophis

Ah, so you want to play, do you? Well Montravant will and I will soon have enough of you, and the mages will destroy you. If anyone is interested in saving IronWorks, e-mail me at AckMan_24@hotmail.com. THere, tell me if you want to join the mage clan.

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 11-02-2001, 04:18 PM   #49
SecretMaster
Apophis

Now, I am tired of waiting around. Sir SecretMaster(err, i'm making another guy, i can't stand this name) jumps in, battle ready. He pulls out Warblade+4, and watches it glimmer.
"Well old buddy, time to fight again. Evil, taste the Wrath of the Holy Paladin Jorlon, armed with the Armor of Hart".
SecretMaster jumps in to fight amongst the evil.
Seconds later, Khadgar, the mage appears, and fireballs the horrid undead. He too, joins the battle.

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 11-02-2001, 04:32 PM   #50
Montravant
Manshoon

*Montravant casts Feeblemind on OmegaKiller*
OmegaKiller immune to Feeblemind," already feeble minded "

------------------
The Masked Wizard Montravant

All that stands in my way shall fall...