Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 06:08 PM   #41
Stormwolf

I see you, Sovin Nai (Knife Hand) - you are far from your septhold!

Water and Shade,
-Stormwolf, Far M'hael Cor Darei (that's Sept Leader of the Night Spears to you people that don't read Robert Jordan novels...)

*grin*

Old 11-08-2000, 06:47 PM   #42
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LILY!!!! What a hoot!! I love it! Reminds me of when back on Compu$erve the gamers forum had a contest for creating the premise for an RPGs and I wrote up the "specs" for Sillies in Suburbia - an RPG where yuppies were shrunk to the size of peas and had such weapons as Mist of Windex, Cloth of Bounty. So many, many possibilities!!

Wyv
Old 11-08-2000, 07:04 PM   #43
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

TOWN STRUCTURES

I like a nice walk around village of reasonable size but hated the cities in Daggerfall that were too large! Something nice and cozy where you could label who was where and perhaps even click on the expanded view map and go directly to where you clicked without having to turn right at the second corner and then hang a left at the fruit stand.
Why are there no domestic pets in W&W?? I'd love to see a nice tabby cat sunny himself in a window!

Wyv
Old 11-11-2000, 02:31 PM   #44
KnifeHand

Congratulations Stormwolf! You are now the proud owner of a kazillion points. Use them wisely.

Knife "May you always find shade" Hand

Old 11-12-2000, 01:56 AM   #45
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

I agree Wyvern, I always love the inclusion of domestic beasties. The fireflies, buzzards, and fish are a great touch, though! Have you played Dues Ex? It has cats in there, which I think look pretty good; some of the best walking animation I've seen for a cat, in any game. They spin around in a bit of a disturbing way, but the animators did a great job with the walking part of the animation.