Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-14-2001, 05:00 AM   #21
Vampire

For those that do not know who Aerie or Nalia are and want to know why some love and some hate them so much... here are their unbiased backgrounds:

Aerie:

Born an Avariel Elf in Faenyl-Dail, Aerie is innocent good-hearted and awfully naive. She is of LG alignment. She was enslaved whilst saving a baby humanoid from slavers. Her wings started to decay as a result of the caging and was savagely sawn off. She has since lost her pride and was befriended by her circus mentor Quayle. She was later on rescued by our MAINCHAR. and fell in love with him. *****SPOILERS!****

They had two children after the BG saga. And eventually married back at her home in Faenyl-Dail where her parents were also found. She is unexperienced and whines about literally everything. But that what we like!

Nalia: born a noble and only child, Nalia inherited the de'Arnise Keep. She loves the poor more the the rich. Her keep was attacked by trolls and our MAINCHAR. saved the keep. Nalia travelled with the party since to escape an opposing family who wanted her hand in marriage and the keep and its lands for fortune. ***SPOILER***

After the BG saga, Nalia went back as an Arch-Mage and reclaimed the keep and became a ruler in Athkatla as part of the council of six, bringing land reforms. She even battled the Cowled Wizards. Nalia will not complain as long as the party maintains a high reputationa and doesn't go underground dungeons too much. Same goes for Aerie.

------------------
Old 09-14-2001, 05:25 AM   #22
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Hail our holy virgin Aerie and the newly formed ALSB.

------------------
The Ruby Skald of the ALSB
Old 09-14-2001, 05:29 AM   #23
Vampire

I suggest those of you with names put them on your signatures like debiler!
I'm doing mine now!

------------------
Old 09-14-2001, 05:32 AM   #24
Vampire

There just done mine sig....
HAIL ALSB, may its fountains flow for the eternity of time!

------------------
Old 09-14-2001, 05:50 AM   #25
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

*testing*

------------------
If not a Sorcerer casting total oblivion, then a Paladin meting out justice. Otherwise, I think I will just be a bard and torture my enemies with, "My Heart Will Go On".

Platinium Sorcerer of ALSB, Aerie Loving Sacred Band! She's MeowRrrr, and more!

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 09-14-2001, 05:52 AM   #26
Link
Jack Burton

This is just so sick!! It's like putting naked Lara Croft (or Aerie) on the front page of the Playboy!!!!

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Old 09-14-2001, 05:59 AM   #27
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
This is just so sick!! It's like putting naked Lara Croft (or Aerie) on the front page of the Playboy!!!!

AAAGHHHHAAAA Heresy! ALSB unite and face EEVVVIIILLLLLL!!!

Can Larry_OHF, Debiler and Deadman giveme their email addresses one way or another?

------------------
Old 09-14-2001, 06:19 AM   #28
Vampire

Following Kaz's suggestion, I have included Jaheira to the Nalia and Aerie list.
She moans a lot in BG1 and a bit less in BG2, so we like her.

------------------
Old 09-14-2001, 06:35 AM   #29
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

But... but... I hate Jaheira!

MuhWahHAHAHAHA!!!! One of my favourite moments in the game was pelting her to death with Melf's Minute Meteors, while she was still locked up in the cage.

HAHAHAHA!!!! BwerWahHAHAHAHA!!!!

------------------
If not a Sorcerer casting total oblivion, then a Paladin meting out justice. Otherwise, I think I will just be a bard and torture my enemies with, "My Heart Will Go On".

Platinium Sorcerer of ALSB, Aerie Loving Sacred Band! She's MeowRrrr, and more!

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 09-14-2001, 06:37 AM   #30
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
But... but... I hate Jaheira!

MuhWahHAHAHAHA!!!! One of my favourite moments in the game was pelting her to death with Melf's Minute Meteors, while she was still locked up in the cage.

HAHAHAHA!!!! BwerWahHAHAHAHA!!!!

Alright...but keep that a secret!

------------------