Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-14-2001, 06:26 PM   #1
WizardMen
The Magister

when you get the spare parts does it say spar parts as the name of the item.some1 told me that the parts and is a room next to a wheelbaral or something like that and i cant find them.i did find a rod looking thing with a hook on the end....also how do i put the parts on the broken thing?do i just click "use"

WizardMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 06:28 PM   #2
Moni

Yes, you use the spare part to fix an item that needs it.

I haven't a clue as to where you are or what you were looking for LOL but if you found it, it will work.

: )
Moni

P.S. When identified, the parts usually have a name (i.e. "bridge crank" for the item in Dragon Spire that fixes the bridge to Hespheastus).

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 03-14-2001).]
Old 03-14-2001, 06:34 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You're in the Stout Mines -

The spare part looks like a rod and is found near a broken trolley.

USE the rod on the broken LEVER for the east trolley.
That will fix it!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 06:37 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

WizardMen: I assume you're looking for the Trolley Lever in the Stout Mines.

Go down the west track to the Abandoned Mines. Go all the way to the south of the first level, and take the elevator down there. You'll come to a 4-way intersection. Turn left. Proceed along that hall until you come to the first left. You'll be in a room with a bunch of tombstones; the narrator will comment on them being "out of place" or something like that. In that room is a broken cart. Just to the right of the cart you'll see something that is identified as an ?Iron Rod? . When identified, it will show up as the Trolley Lever.

Take it back up and then either click on the broken trolley part, or "use" the Trolley Lever on it. I forget which one I did...one of those should work.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 06:37 PM   #5
WizardMen
The Magister

ya i know that they r suposed to fix it but i dont know how to use them on the broken part. and iv tried to just click use and then click on it but it didnt work for me.
Old 03-14-2001, 06:39 PM   #6
WizardMen
The Magister

oh, ok thx now i get waht you guys were saying