Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2002, 01:45 PM   #11
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

OMG Attalus...that was a HOOT! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] Hillary Clinton as a "Matron Mother"...O boy o boy o boy!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Very clever and creative! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 05-24-2002, 02:54 PM   #12
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Thanks, Saz, Gal and I were goofing around last night, wondering how Viconia would view the current world, and that's what we came up with. We laughed so hard that I thought I would post it here.
Old 05-24-2002, 03:12 PM   #13
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Well, it definitely had me laughing! You should do more spoofs like that. I could just imagine! Like Anomen walking into Billy Bob's Texas in Fort Worth and approaching a country-western girl at the bar:

"My Lady, you remind me of mah little sister"....*SLAP*!!! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Cheers,
-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 05-24-2002, 04:51 PM   #14
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

my suggestion about entering the united states: Get out as soon as you can... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2002, 05:02 PM   #15
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
my suggestion about entering the united states: Get out as soon as you can... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And live in Gitmo?? Sheesh Are you the service member or a dependant?? I hope you are the dependant and not the person responsible for defending a country you advise some one to leave

Don't want to throw this into an I love the USA thread but sheesh Ive lived in a LOT of different countries most of them nice but I would still pick the US over them all.

[ 05-24-2002, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 05-24-2002, 05:58 PM   #16
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Well, it definitely had me laughing! You should do more spoofs like that. I could just imagine! Like Anomen walking into Billy Bob's Texas in Fort Worth and approaching a country-western girl at the bar:

"My Lady, you remind me of mah little sister"....*SLAP*!!! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Cheers,
-Sazerac
ROTFL, but im not sure what it says about american society that a drow would fit in better than a paladin.

@magick - /)eathkillers only 16. Give him a break.
Old 05-24-2002, 06:07 PM   #17
MagiK

[quote]Originally posted by andrewas:
Quote:
@magick - /)eathkillers only 16. Give him a break.
Lol I get smacked for treating kids like kids and I get smacked for treating them like adults..help help Im being repressed

Seriously..I didn't mean anything cruel, was just stating the facts...I mean after all he lives in Gitmo...just out side the fence there, he can see one of the alternatives to the US, many are no better.....any way no offense was intended just pointing out my thoughts on the subject... I love the USA.