Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-20-2001, 07:56 PM   #11
andrewas
Harper

galadria, refresh my memory as to what "defender" is. i thought it was one of drizzts swords - in which case its not worth it.

i put the gesen bow on imoen. its good for those situations where a target is immune to everything - except elemental damage of course. plus with certain other items from watchers keep i have 4 chars with infinite ammo! not including thrown weapons which return to hand.

woud have found the sling of everard but joluv wont appear on my machine. is he added by the official patch or do i need the baldurdash one?

oh and if you dont know if you need something that can be sold, sell it and you can buy it later. safer than dropping it. just remember who you sold it to. and dont use anyone in saradush (in ToB)
Old 11-20-2001, 10:00 PM   #12
JackOfClubs
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Joluv is one of the bonus merchants. You can download them from the Bioware website. The missing human flesh component can be pickpocketed from its owner, but this might be considered cheating. IMHO it isn't worth it as there are better armors.
Old 11-21-2001, 06:24 AM   #13
norompanlasolas

Oook... andrewas, even if it is a nospoiler post if you just put...

SPOILER (answer for norom)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

and then tell me where it is I think its fine. Thing is since I had to restart the game I've kind of been doing things quickly. I think I searched everything thoroughly, though. My doubt would be if any part of the Bow is on the D'Arnise Keep. If its not there, its ok, cause I'll find it eventually. So, is it there? (I kind of messed up this question, havent I). [img]smile.gif[/img]