Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-30-2003, 05:34 PM   #31
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Oh wow you're amazing, you're my new role model, I sooo wish I could do that! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You might want to add some sarcasm to that post Vaskez. Otherwise we might misunderstand what you are trying to say. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]I don't do sarcasm; it's the lowest form of humour don't you know...
Old 05-30-2003, 05:36 PM   #32
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
quote:
Oh wow you're amazing, you're my new role model, I sooo wish I could do that! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You might want to add some sarcasm to that post Vaskez. Otherwise we might misunderstand what you are trying to say. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]All said Tongue in cheek of course. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 05-30-2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Charlie ]
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 05-30-2003, 05:39 PM   #33
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
quote:
quote:
You might want to add some sarcasm to that post Vaskez. Otherwise we might misunderstand what you are trying to say. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]All said Tongue in cheek of course. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Yeah you go ahead and suck on that comment for a while Charlie. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2003, 05:40 PM   #34
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
quote:
quote:
You might want to add some sarcasm to that post Vaskez. Otherwise we might misunderstand what you are trying to say. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]I don't do sarcasm; it's the lowest form of humour don't you know... [/QUOTE]rofl vaskez, luckily I know you too well to belive I am a role model to you but I can do lots of stuff (legal) with my tounge like hold lollie pops with out touching it with the rest of my mouth

my son does the strangest thing with his tounge...he can turn it over completely and then roll it into tube...he learned it from his daddy lol
Old 05-30-2003, 05:42 PM   #35
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
I don't do sarcasm; it's the lowest form of humour don't you know...
Me? Come on now Vaskeypoo. Do you actually expect me to know anything? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *sigh* If I only could learn to keep my tongue.
Old 05-30-2003, 05:50 PM   #36
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I can see this thread is going in a ..... ahem... wrong direction.
Old 05-30-2003, 05:55 PM   #37
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
So that's why you decided to drop in then? [img]tongue.gif[/img] So come on and tell us johnny? Can you unwrap a lollipop with nothing but your tongue? Don't bite you tongue now, tell us! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2003, 05:59 PM   #38
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
quote:
So that's why you decided to drop in then? [img]tongue.gif[/img] So come on and tell us johnny? Can you unwrap a lollipop with nothing but your tongue? Don't bite you tongue now, tell us! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]I don't like lollipops, you should know that. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I can open a beerbottle with my teeth though, isn't that romantic ?
Old 05-30-2003, 06:01 PM   #39
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
I don't like lollipops, you should know that. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I can open a beerbottle with my teeth though, isn't that romantic ?
Awww my hero! *bats eyelashes* I'm sooo impressed. [img]tongue.gif[/img] So basically two people on Ironworks can do something special with their mouths? The rest of us know how to properly use it I guess. LLAO!
Old 05-30-2003, 06:05 PM   #40
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

If you rephrase it using opal fruits I might give you an answer.... [img]tongue.gif[/img] Bloody starburst