Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-10-2000, 01:59 AM   #1
Bishop
Welcomed New User

I finished Nalia's keep quest and went back into the slums, docks, wakeem's prominade, and graveyard, but the kid never came looking for me to come do the Umar Hills quest. Is this just a bug. It happened right in the first time I played the game, but maybe I am missing a flag or something. Let me know.

-Bishop
Old 12-10-2000, 02:08 AM   #2
omegadawn
Welcomed New User

If Minsc isn't in your party, then you gotta go to the city gates. A fellow there will tell you of the trouble in Umar Hills.A different fellow there will tell you about Trademeet. Alternativly, I think if you go to the Goverment distric and speak with Tolgerias in the council of six building, this too will put Umar Hills on your map.