Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 11-28-2000, 03:20 PM   #1
klutchkargo

Early in the game if I removed a party member they would be right where I left them when I came back. Now when I change party members the old one's walk off and call me names???
Old 12-02-2000, 10:25 PM   #2
mir_ror
Welcomed New User

Is your party member Branwin? I faced the same problem when I removed her from my party roster. I suspect she was probably dissatisfied with my party reputation (around 20) since she's Neutral in alignment.
mir_ror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2000, 08:15 AM   #3
SilkeFreidorf

My rep is 18 (thanks to actually playing my LG alignment) - will she leave us if we get too goody-goody? Is it wise then to swap her for Ajantis?

Silke
Old 12-05-2000, 10:23 AM   #4
dimon

Neutral characters will get pissed at too high or too low reputation, but they never get angry enough to leave. If your rep is above 18, evil chars will attack you, if you drop below 3, your good chars will leave. Otherwise there should be no problems.