Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2000, 01:30 PM   #1
Twitch

I have entered the cheat mode just as posted but whenever I try to activate a cheat code the game states, "lua:indexed expression not a table". Does anyone know what this means? How can I fix it so that I can use the cheat codes with my game?
Old 04-14-2000, 04:23 AM   #2
Moggl

The cheat and console commands are case-sensitive, have you typed them exactly as they are meant to be typed?

PS: there are a set of boots in the game called 'the paws of the cheetah' (cheater).

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("boot01")