Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dragon Age™ Origins

Old 02-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Default Loose ends

So being fairly anal and perfectionistic, I am trying to get all the achievements, some easier than others. I am frustratingly stumped by the "set foot in all areas of the game" achievement, because I can't for the life of me figure out where I have not been (obviously because I haven't been there ). So - I have done all the chanter's board quests, all the blackbeard irregulars (or whatever they're called), all the mage's collective quests (except the one about the blood mages in the Braecilian forst - more on that later), all the Crows assassinations. I have explored the entire deep roads as far as I can tell, all the elven ruins, mage's tower, done both sides of the dwarf succession quest, Shale and Warden's keep, all the back alleys and blood mage warehouse in Denerim, finished the game 4 times but I still apparently haven't explored everywhere!! What am I missing?

Second, where oh where is the blood mage cabal in the Braecilian forest? I have got the quest both before and after I did the dalish elf quest and have never been able to find them despite searching both the east and west forests, I thought, exhaustively.

Third, what is the point of Habren and her retinue that hang out in the market district? I have never found a quest relating to her. Similarly, who is Sophie's guard (in the Gnawed Noble) and does she have a purpose?
Old 02-07-2010, 02:06 AM   #2
Olorin

Breakout Champion Hexxagon Champion
Default Re: Loose ends

I found the Brecilian blood mages to the north of the old hermit mage (where you fight a pair of ogres first time through).

For the others, it sounds like you haven't done the Slim Coudry quest line in Denerim. You need to have the stealing Talent before Slim will appear.
"Many are my names in many countries. Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkun to the Dwarves; Olorin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incanus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not"

--The Two Towers
Olorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #3
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Seems like you are missing Slim, and you have to do all the areas in a single game. Slim sends you to one place that you will never see w/out doing his quest. I was a lot less thorough than that when I got it.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:36 AM   #4
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion

No I have done Slim, I didn't do the breaking-in quests for him though, only the pickpocketing. That is probably it!
Old 02-08-2010, 07:52 AM   #5
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yeah, more than likely. The break in series does send you to a unique place on the map that you can't get to any other way.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote