Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2004, 08:30 PM   #261
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

aim for the arm peice on the other shino, perhaps that will stop the soul cells!
Old 09-17-2004, 08:35 PM   #262
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

A burst of time energy leaps forth and it casues the arm to open up again... "GAAH!" The evil shino screams...

"I'LL HELP!" Kai holds out his hand and more temportal energy starts to fluctuate...

Shino starts to look at both of them...

"I KNOW! I see it all now!"

Without another word he places his arms around Kai, much to Kai's suprise, Stopping Kai from altering time... The Evil Shino Struggles to break free from Larinia's grasp...

Shino starts kissing kai on the kneck then moves up to his mouth...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YO-MMMPH!" Kai starts stuggling with shino and a white light surrounds their bodies... suddenly a shockwave errupts that knocks everyone down, even the evil shino, who finally breaks free from the temporal hold... He stands up as does everyone else... before them now is... something unthinkable... half of the body... Shino... The other half... Kai... And every inch of the combined entetie's body pulsates with soul-cell energy...
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 08:38 PM   #263
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

wtf, ok, umm does this bother anyone else around here? if he wins, what happens to the soul cells? but if they win....man I think something is going to happen......

[ 09-17-2004, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 09-17-2004, 08:40 PM   #264
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I think it would be smart if we umm ran that way...points away from the evil shino and the mixed kai/shino
Old 09-17-2004, 08:46 PM   #265
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Kaerban took a step back, as the situation was getting way out of control. His gun was still shaking in his hand, and he points in the evil Shino and fires. The green explosio knocks Shino back a few inches, as Kaerban was walking back and filling up another full load. "Good idea!" He started running in the direction Larinia showed, and lets the green blob loose.

[ 09-17-2004, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 09-17-2004, 08:50 PM   #266
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

decides to take her own advice and runs in the same direction, yelling for the android to follow them...
Old 09-17-2004, 08:52 PM   #267
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"IDIOT! Your combined strenghte means nothing!"

Thousands of Clockwork based blades shoot out of the Dark shino's body and stab directly between where shino and Kai are split down the middle... "I'll seperate you just like how I was seperated from shino!!""

With a gigantic shockwave the two are apart again... but something is amiss... Shino is in Kai's armor and Kai is wearing leather... Kai's body is clearly covered with Scars, while Shino's body is scar free...

"What you gave to me..."

"and I gave to you..."

"on that first day we met..."

"has now been returned!"

(Doesnt matter who said what just as long as it was said)

Kai stood up... and looked at the others... his eyes were normal...

Shino's body was free of scars, while the dark shino before them still had a number of scars present on his face...

"WHAT THE HELL!" He says with a blank stare...

"Oh and thanks for returning all the soul cells" Shino says with a smirk... at once his armor slides of save for the power plant glove...

The two shinos look identical to one another except one's arm is dark and filled with many more soul cells than the other's light metalic arm...

"This is armageddon all over again!" The dark armed shino complains... "History just wont stop repeating itself!"

"oh no its not!" Shino says again with a smile... "this time I'M the perfect one... and YOU are cursed with Kai's Scars! Do you know what happened when those scars hit our body!? It kept us from recharging our skills... we had to returnt ot he void every single time... otherwise our energy would run out... We'd die of old age... We just kept going back to the void, back to the void... all these years... every single time... Kai's body is able to controll dark matter... but when he took our eye into his body it supressed his powers... just as his scars on our skin supressed us... but now the powers have been put back in their place... and Finally... after all these years... i can be rid of the curse set upon me by the Diety's sacrifice! YOU WANT NON EXISTANCE?! THEN THAT IS WHAT YOU SHALL GET! NOW GIVE ME YOUR SOUL CELLS!"

Reaching out his arm... The dark shino's arm Burst open and red energy flowed out of it faster than raging rappids, it exploded against any obstacle in its way and recombine in a massice sphericle cloud around the light shino...

"IKARUGA!!!" Shino then shouted, and at once the milliosn of soul cells flew into him and actually became absorbed by the pores of his skin in massive waves...

Shino's hair changed color... Half red... half blue... It started to grow out... Became long... His eyes glowed more brightly than ever before...

"Get the behind me... deus ex machina..." He groaned... As energy seemed to surround his body...

The Sky which was black turned a dark red... The ground at everyones feet fell away... it was as if a perpetual fall had begun... Streaks of light opened up as Gigantic cracks in space time opened up, the dark shino was immediatley swallowed by them, screaming... Soon the light was spreading in giant cracks against the sky, the ground, the entire world around everyone was splitting apart... plummeting into the brightness... soon it covered everything... As if there was nothing in the entire universe but light...

And then...

You hit ground... Gently...

You stand up... You see Shino and Kai push themselves up first... They look around... confused...

You are in a hallway... Fiarly narrow... With pedistals on both sides of you every couple of feet... The pedistals and hallway behind you seem to reach on forever... on top of each pedistal is a shattered glass orb... At the end of the hallway you see an orange sunset... Strange groups of planets.. too close to each other to possibly be really in orbit... and lots and lots of reflective orbs floating in the sky... the only sound you can hear is static from a TV and a clock ticking...
Old 09-17-2004, 09:01 PM   #268
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

are we were I think we are?
Old 09-17-2004, 09:35 PM   #269
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"GET OVER HERE!"

Your attention turns over to a man dressed in what appears to be an old english safari outfit... He's got a large butterfly net in his hands and he runs by infront of a TV and a granfather clock while swinging the net at one of the spheres which is floating about nearby... His hair is brown and he appears out of shape... in the almost 300 Lbs range... He's also got on a dorky pair of glasses and his voice is kinda high, kinda low in pitch.

"AHA! I gotcha!" He exclaims as he pulls the net down with the orb in it.

"yay!" He says excitedly wihle jumping up and down with the orb... He then starts running toward you, ghasps and stopps... he slides across the shiney slipperly floor and stops directly in front of you...

"Whoah! Are you kids ok?!" he says in an odd manner... After the childish way he was behaving it would seem very unfit of him to refer to them as children...

"Oh Right!" He jumped back and rubbed the back of his head in embarasment "Allow me to introduce myself first! I'm -" His lips moved but no sound came out of them. Suddenly the air rushed by in a tremendous shockwave of choral voices which struck a single note that cause the shattered glass to fly away and everyone's hair to get blown back... the sound disepated down the hallway and faded out in the distance... "and this is my home!"
Old 09-18-2004, 04:26 AM   #270
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

The android looked at the man and then at all of his companions. Ignoring the old man he looked at Shino.

"Would you mind explaining what had just happened?"
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote