Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2004, 02:11 PM   #221
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Ask Kai. He has millions of them inside himself. Yes, he takes soul cell energy directly into his body. He should know, he's the one that produced the burst that freed me." Kaerban thought about where Masakari might be now.
Old 09-16-2004, 02:21 PM   #222
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"My data indicates that he is in a location we can not easily reach right now and the avatar is here and now. If only we had someone with us who could time travel he or she could go back in time and tell Kai to come with us, but as far as my databanks say no one in our group has demonstrated this ability so far. Wouldn't you be powerful enough to take the avatar on Shino?"

[ 09-16-2004, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 03:05 PM   #223
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"Fire..." Shino said...

"And Kai doesnt contorll fire he controlls dark matter... So then... The suit maxes out your RACIAL abilities... If i was to put it on I could controll black holes with a thought...

And if this guy's a machine... Then what's the maximum racial ability of a machine?"

Shino thought rubbing his chin.

Information is Ammunition... You're a droid so you know what they can do, and I can manipulate their strenghtes and make them into their weaknesses... But unless I get everything on this guy he's going to keep attacking us at random and this ship will be like swiss cheese by the time we reach the star cluster...

[ 09-16-2004, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 09-16-2004, 03:13 PM   #224
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"Searching datafiles for racial abilities of machines...search 50% complete...search complete. Machines can think much faster than humans, machines can perform billions of calculations in a second. Ultimate machine racial trait is called D gun."

"Definition of D gun: It's when the robot concentrates is "soul" like power plant into a shot which can destroy anything in one hit."

"Does this comply with the information requested?"
Old 09-16-2004, 03:16 PM   #225
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"Robot's have those!? Ok this is getting weird..." Shino said looking around...

"I dont know why but something inside my head tells me that you can't construct souls... They can only be born... unless... There's been a change in the system..."
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 03:18 PM   #226
dplax
Jack Burton

BXR64

"Change in the system? Do you want BXR64 to run an auto update?"
Old 09-16-2004, 03:32 PM   #227
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Kaerban, deeply concentrated into the gauges on the gun he holds in his hands, ignores the rest of the conversation. He turns the gun to examine the cannister containing a green liquid. He presses a few of the parts and opens the weapon to extract the cannister. A drop of green goo falls from the weapon feed mechanism. Kaerban looks at the drop on the floor, but it explodes like a powerfull firecracker. Interrupted from the conversation, BXR64 and Shino look down at the five-inch burnt crater at the floor. "I know what this is!" Kaerban says with a large smile, inserting the cann back in place "It's a Pressure-Optimated Interturbine Biodegrade Corrosion Agent Launching Explunger!" Everyone is silent and a moment later Shino speaks "Biorifle?" Kaerban answers "Guess you could call it that."
Old 09-16-2004, 03:39 PM   #228
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Suddenly the air in the room starts to flow by in an unsettling manner... as if something had displaced it... Shino immediatle reacts to this by positioning himself into a fighting stance... He looks around the room... Without warning a dark figure leaps, lands on the ceiling, runs across the ceiling, and grab's shino by the face with his one hand while charging up the gun-arm for the other hand, shino's body is wrenched along with his face and he is then thrown into a metal cascade which shatters and folds in on his body as it colodes at high speeds... Shino Pushes himself away from it and stumbles, The man in the suit lands behind him and fires a shot... Shino appears to stumble but quickly responds to being shot at by lifting up his hand, palm open, directly at the energy blast... It dissapeares in his hand... He opens his eyes revealing that one of his eyes is no longer in its socket... for some creepy reason it slides back into its socket from what looks like out of nowhere... Shino looks at his hand with steam rising from it and the metalic suited man pauses...

"Was that what you call 'Soul Energy' ? It freaking tastes like baby food..." Shino said in a clear manner...

The machine took a step back... and started to look afraid...
Old 09-16-2004, 03:52 PM   #229
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Kaerban looked at the metal-clad man and took a step to the side. The sound of a silent pump could be heard from the biorifle, as the pressure gauge went up. Kaerban stood ready near a wall, his gun at his side hidden by a console.
Old 09-16-2004, 04:00 PM   #230
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"I am going to ask you a question, and you will answer me or taste my scythe..."

A clockwork manipulated scythe appears in Shino's hand as he says his, clenching it with his other hand he stands before the Avatar and grins exposing his pearly white teeth and fangs.

"Who are you?"

The Avatar stood very still... then it quickly moved to try to aim and fire its weapon, but shino was faster... in the blink of an eye He as already standing behind the Avatar... An odd metalic click resonated through the air... And the avatar only stood there... Shino's Scythe dissapeared and he returned to his usual posture, he then turned and walked past the avatar saying "He's dead let's go..."

The avatar continued to remain standing there... Still...