Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-15-2002, 04:12 PM   #91
uss
20th Level Warrior

i just read some of the previous posts and i didn`t like reading this.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:

You know what just occured to me? When a guy is being totally annoying and violent around a girl, thats flirting! Such things include snapping ones bra straps, tickling, showing off, while the girl thinks 'what an idiot', and annoying the hell out of her, well thats most guys at least, some arent as dense. So uss ud better quit flirting with me, my eyes are set on a very mature water polo player whos in a band and surfs, so nyanyanya! Course i could b ur bestest buddy, but that stopped being an option right about when u dragged me around by my hair! tsk tsk u'll never learn! And as for the pants, a size 9 is the length i need, but those things are so big i dont even have to unbutton them to put them on!

So uss is 13? That figures, he acts like it! Well while hes sleeping soundly ill just accidently spill a bucket full of scorpions on his head...heheheh [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

[/QB]
funny.. if only i would have wrote "moved her hair with a spell", things would be SO much diffirent.
Old 04-15-2002, 05:54 PM   #92
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LOL, uss, now you are getting somewhere. Don't worry, we forgive you, and I don't think that LB is all that mad. Now for stats:
NAMELESS ONE Fighter (Neutral Good) (Sensate)
STR-20 (tattoo)
DEX-13
CON-17 (tattoo)
INT-13
WIS-10
CHA-16
You know, I kinda guessed that he would suck as a mage. Who needs one with Dak'Kon around, anyway. My BG and BGII experience has been, let the Bhaalspawn be a fighter, and you don't have to re-load every so often. I have no intention of giving up all the cool weapons and tattoos that I have bought/found/stolen (thanks, Annah) but I quickly found that Int was important, as I missed out on some of the quests, like Stale Mary couldn't talk to me with an INT of 10, but with 12 (plus a Cranium Rat Charm) she opened right up.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-15-2002, 05:58 PM   #93
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Heya Gala... BTW you're in the medecinal profession aren't you??
Could you make a diagnosis of what I have...
At first, my ear was ok, but then all of a sudden it started feeling strange, a little numb and as if it were full with something, and I also have a head-ache (although I get thm all the time so that might be nothing).
Soemone said it could be an ear infection and the strange feeling is from some infected liquid in my ear canal or something... what do you reckon???
Talthy, do you have a pressure sensation around your eyes? It sounds like a sinus condition to me. Those frequently involve the felling of fluid in the ears. Take some Pseudoephedrine, (Packaged as Sudafed or Actifed over here)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-15-2002, 08:02 PM   #94
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

hullo everyone Just trying out colours Since people couldnt read easily teal or green I wonder if this is a colour? anyway I am working on not using slang anymore [img]smile.gif[/img] And so far I am doing well.... how is everyone today?
Old 04-15-2002, 08:23 PM   #95
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

uss, no worries, hope your mood improves! I could ask Glorfy to sing and dance for us.. or *winks at Glorfy* maybe he'd recite poetry or something...hehe

Glorf, do you mean that I need to put one stone in each chest of the rooms where I found them? Or all of them in one chest? I had thought just one but haven't tested my theory yet.

Cloudy
Everyone like my new colour? And you dont REALLY want me to sing do you cloudy?? You might not have any customers after that [img]tongue.gif[/img]
As for the gems you have to put each gem in a different box, the box that was in the cave you got the gem from [img]smile.gif[/img] all clear now> [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2002, 08:28 PM   #96
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Whee! *whirls into the cafe and collapses on the couch*

Hey all. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Still twirling?

Good afternoon, little Spamkitten. Trying to recover from last night?
[/QUOTE] Well she might not be but I am [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And cloudy: I am glad to know you wont whomp me Makes me feel much safer here
Old 04-15-2002, 08:31 PM   #97
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Talthy, do you have a pressure sensation around your eyes? It sounds like a sinus condition to me. Those frequently involve the felling of fluid in the ears. Take some Pseudoephedrine, (Packaged as Sudafed or Actifed over here)
Shit, I hate sinus pain - I often get it with the changing of seasons (ie. when it changes from freezing cold to just moderately cold or vice versa). It feels as if your face is gonna explode.
Neuralgia is another one - lucky me, blessed with both. That feels like you're being stabbed in the head. Fortunately I've never had both at the same time Yes, I'm a wreck [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 02:35 AM   #98
Neb
Account deleted by Request

How's everyone this morning/afternoon/evening/night? [img]smile.gif[/img] Currently online from school, feeling great, enjoying no 30-second errors and doing my regular online checks before getting to work [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2002, 03:53 AM   #99
Glorfindel

Ugh... Your getting no 30 second errors.... lucky you..... I just had to refresh 5 times to get it down here
Old 04-16-2002, 03:59 AM   #100
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Any writers/poets around? Go sign up at Once Upon A Paper(OUAP):

http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-b.../ikonboard.cgi

Share your works with us. Even if you do not write stories or poetry yourself you can still sign up. We can always use people who can come up with constructive criticism [img]smile.gif[/img]

Feeling slightly bored [img]tongue.gif[/img] So I decided to advertise OUAP a bit.