Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-16-2001, 09:27 AM   #1
jguay
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi all earlier in the game I had gone to the graveyard because I got lost heheh Now I need the baton and it is no where in site. Also the first time I encountered the ghosts there no baton what did I do wrong and how can I get the baton?
jguay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 09:35 AM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

There's a little side graveyard to the left of the main one. You have to kill the undead samurai there; he'll drop the baton.

Rick

[This message has been edited by Xignal (edited 06-16-2001).]
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 09:39 AM   #3
Silaya
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi jguay!
first: the ghost of the samurai only exists if you have the "samurai-quest" - so at your first time it was ok, that he was not around...
second: the graveyard is on the left side of Shurugeon Castle, you have to swim through the first pillar and then exit to the left side... there comes a small way in the woods. The ghost appears on your left side, at a little clearing.
I hope that helps...

Silaya
Silaya is offline   Reply With Quote